Create Account

S14 SHL entry Draft TPE Rankings #4

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Feb 26 2014, 05:11 PM

11 and 10 were better

Yeahthat

Fun fact I have most cups an this list :smug:

Discord are for plebs

What an awful draft if I was in the top 14 :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Id be higher if i actually did PT lol the fact that im 7 without PT in 2 years is sad

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Feb 26 2014, 05:09 PM
How was the Season 15 SHL entry draft? If it's okay, eventually I'll muster up the energy to do that one and than afterwards can do the past of Seasons 13 to 17 entry drafts. See how things looks? any interests ?  Tongue

MY SEASON

nice +21

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Wow, just noticed I recruited the two biggest steals of this draft, 44 and Morley.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 04:56 PM
Dat 44 steal
Joe, Schultz and Rehn showing how amazing they truly were. Wink

Do S9 Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Feb 27 2014, 06:04 AM
Do S9 Smile

Thanks to Kez finishing S15's for me - that gives me 13 through 17 complete so I JUST finished a "Best of the best" or 13 through 17 thing. It took a lot of looking between all 5 of the drafts and took lots of time. Eyes hurt :lol:

Not sure when I'll release it though Tongue It's not a "top 20" or "30". I wanted to include as many active people as possible! Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Feb 27 2014, 09:15 AM

Thanks to Kez finishing S15's for me - that gives me 13 through 17 complete so I JUST finished a "Best of the best" or 13 through 17 thing. It took a lot of looking between all 5 of the drafts and took lots of time. Eyes hurt  :lol:

Not sure when I'll release it though Tongue It's not a "top 20" or "30". I wanted to include as many active people as possible! Cheers

Sounds sick