Create Account

Twitter Revamp

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jul 9 2014, 05:53 PM
I saw some people literally doing this:

MON: A
TUE: B
WED: C

and counting it as a twitter deposit. Just get rid of it already.

reminded me to tweet tbh

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Activity check 2 uncapped TPE replaced twitter 1 uncapped TPE btw :lol:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

a

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jul 9 2014, 09:51 PM
a
b

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

c

d

e

Is there any possible way that we could get the sidebar to display the latest tweets? Right now, it's too hard to follow, because you have to go all the way into the thread, search through threads and see if someone noticed that you replied (commented on) their twitter.

I think it would be really cool if there were a way to display the latest "tweets" (thread updates; like 3 at a time) and "handles" (thread names; eg @WiksHockey) to all members in a convenient way. Then, you'd be notified when your friends are online by when they tweet. It also gives you a way to talk to other players without creating a thread, and gives you a forum to trash talk and let everyone on the site see it, without creating a low-content media article.

Oh, and f.

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Jul 10 2014, 03:21 AM
Is there any possible way that we could get the sidebar to display the latest tweets? Right now, it's too hard to follow, because you have to go all the way into the thread, search through threads and see if someone noticed that you replied (commented on) their twitter.

I think it would be really cool if there were a way to display the latest "tweets" (thread updates; like 3 at a time) and "handles" (thread names; eg @WiksHockey) to all members in a convenient way. Then, you'd be notified when your friends are online by when they tweet. It also gives you a way to talk to other players without creating a thread, and gives you a forum to trash talk and let everyone on the site see it, without creating a low-content media article.

Almost like some kind of "shout" system. Takes me back to my erepublik days, right there.

adding 'g' as my daily activity /s

Quote:Originally posted by MÉTIS@Jul 10 2014, 04:02 AM

HAHA Killrad does that, if I ever need to know my ABC's ill go their.

Im doing that too Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Jul 10 2014, 01:21 AM

Yeahthat