Create Account

I'm not attacking anyone just a suggestion.

I hope you slimeballs are happy. You just ran the best PT director this league has had in ~7 seasons out over basically 1 mistake in a season where the PT system is being revamped.

I want to personally thank Yousuf for doing, what I thought, was a top class job since he took over as PT director (one of, if not the, hardest jobs in the league.) The hate he's been receiving over this is so overblown and uncalled for. I don't blame him for stepping down one bit.

To the entitled and ungrateful fucks who have been bitching about his performance, what have you done for the league lately?

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Dec 7 2014, 10:19 AM
I hope you slimeballs are happy. You just ran the best PT director this league has had in ~7 seasons out over basically 1 mistake in a season where the PT system is being revamped.

I want to personally thank Yousuf for doing, what I thought, was a top class job since he took over as PT director (one of, if not the, hardest jobs in the league.) The hate he's been receiving over this is so overblown and uncalled for. I don't blame him for stepping down one bit.

To the entitled and ungrateful fucks who have been bitching about his performance, what have you done for the league lately?

:-s

A lot of things, including the idea for the PT System Revamp

But yeah, I didnt want him gone, I just wanted it to change back to regular ways

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Dec 7 2014, 12:19 PM

:( I didn't want him gone.

[Image: TghktaI.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Dec 7 2014, 01:19 PM

I thought Yusuf was doing an amazing job, you can even ask the guy himself I was sending him PM's and posting in his Point Tasks saying thanks for all the hard work.

Just because I didn't agree with this new rule change it doesn't mean I was demeaning his work as a whole.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron