Create Account

Brian Morley joins DGA!

Deener Gold Agency is proud to have on board our fifth client, Brian Morley!

<b><div align="center">Brian Morley</b>

[Image: Joe-Thornton.jpg]

Attributes:

CK = Checking: 90
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 80
SK = Skating: 99
ST = Strength: 95
EN = Endurance: 95 3/8
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 99
FO = Face Offs: 90 3/8
PA = Passing: 95
SC = Scoring: 99
DF = Defense: 95
PS = Penalty Shot: 87[2/5]

[Image: n3ltte.png]

Brian Morley is one of, if not the most prolific player in the SHL today. His resume speaks for itself, and since he has entered the league he has single handedly turned the Panthers franchise around.

One of the most dangerous guys in the league night in and night out, Morley poses a nightmare for opposing defenses. Possessing a quality that many players don't ever get to experience throughout their careers, Morley can change a game by himself on a nightly basis and take over.

Brian Morley is a WONDERFUL addition to the DGA team and his character and integrity fits in with our mission very well. Extremely excited to have him on board.

</div>

Interview You are obviously the biggest star to join DGA so far. Why DGA over other established agencies?

I feel like DGA is the best agency to represent me fairly and with an iron fist. Lovell Kunkel went angel soft on me so I need somebody who will take care of me. Deener is a monster on the forums and an extremely well respected member. Also he's handsome.

Interview What more do you wish to accomplish in the SHL? Do you think partnering up with DGA can propel you to even higher peaks?

DGA is definitely my best bet if I wanted to be propelled into greatness. My list of accomplishments are as follows:

1. Continue success in the SHL
2. Win a few more cups
3. Overthrow Park
4. Become supreme overlord of the SHL

Interview You will be the face of DGA after this. What kind of legacy do you expect this agency to leave, and how important is the integrity it will provide to you?

Integrity is everything. If you don't have integrity you don't have shit. I fully trust in DGA and believe this agency will set the standard for all others to follow. A legacy of pure greatness and prestige is exactly what I believe the DGA will leave.

Current Client List:

Forwards:
David Benson
Robb Wind
Rider Clitsome
Brian Morley

Defensemen:
The Carl Mountain

Goalies:

<div align="center">The Deener-<span style='color:yellow'>Gold<span style='color:black'> Standard Agency
</span></span>
Apply here: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54200</div>

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

:ilikethis:

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Anyone else notice Morley has 4 attributes over 95?

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jun 6 2015, 09:56 AM

Audit!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jun 6 2015, 05:56 PM

Resim last season IMO

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Jun 6 2015, 07:53 AM
:ilikethis:
Very excited to have you on board!

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jun 6 2015, 07:56 AM

I did some digging and found the problem.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=31159&st=168

Morley did the TTC, which was 3 days long for him. His team only had the Skating option, so he picked "Endurance +3" for all 3 days.

However, he had maxed out at 95 after the 2nd day, making his 3rd day inelegible.

Morley correctly put "95" for endurance, knowing that he couldn't go over 95 for the stat, and tried to bank the extra 3 TPE.

ArGarBar stated he couldn't bank 3 TPE, and put the 3 TPE under Morley's Endurance, making it 95 3/8, when it could not go over 95.

An honest mistakeon ArGarBar's part, as he must not have been paying attention to the other strengths Morley had already maxed out.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Jun 6 2015, 11:23 AM

I did some digging and found the problem.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=31159&st=168

Morley did the TTC, which was 3 days long for him. His team only had the Skating option, so he picked "Endurance +3" for all 3 days.

However, he had maxed out at 95 after the 2nd day, making his 3rd day inelegible.

Morley correctly put "95" for endurance, knowing that he couldn't go over 95 for the stat, and tried to bank the extra 3 TPE.

ArGarBar stated he couldn't bank 3 TPE, and put the 3 TPE under Morley's Endurance, making it 95 3/8, when it could not go over 95.

An honest mistakeon ArGarBar's part, as he must not have been paying attention to the other strengths Morley had already maxed out.

Thanks, best agent in the world.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

these hoes ain't loyal

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 6 2015, 01:15 PM
these hoes ain't loyal

I got nothing but love for you honey.

Stampede  Kraken