Create Account

Banked TPE Equipment

Thanks for the answers guys! Cheers

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

I assume this means you can bank points for a specific attribute even if you've hit the max?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 6 2015, 08:52 AM
I assume this means you can bank points for a specific attribute even if you've hit the max?

Technically although not sure why that matters, eventually you would have to pay to redistribute anyways

Quote:Originally posted by grimmsterj@Jul 6 2015, 01:04 PM
Technically although not sure why that matters, eventually you would have to pay to redistribute anyways

Well not necessarily. I have a "maxed" out build and could just bank attribute specific TPE from TTC's and Equipment. But if that's ok then whatevz

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

well shit, I wasted money moving tpe like 1.1 mil haha