Create Account

S26 Firebirds Interested Prospects Thread

<center>Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds</center>

if you are interested in joining the Firebirds or have any questions for Rublic or TNGO or myself, please feel free to ask us anything.

Please fill out this questionnaire and reply to this topic with your answers.

Code:
1. Username:
2. Player name:
3. Player Position:
4. Link to Player Page: &nbsp;
5. Favorite NHL team:
6. Which current NHLer would you say is most like your player?:
7. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you planning on being?:
8. Do you plan on doing Point tasks?:
9. Locker room activity is essential in the SMJHL. Will you be partaking in Locker room conversation daily?:
10. Are you willing to play any other positions?:
11. Individual goals or team goals?:
12. Which current Firebirds players would you like to be on a line with?:
13. What current prospects would you like to play with?:
14. What are you looking for in your GM?:
15. What style of play is your player beat suited for? (Ex possession, a rush game, physically grinding?):

<center>Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds</center>

1. Username: CRUTCHFIELD
2. Player name: Chris Crutchfield
3. Player Position: Right Defense
4. Link to Player Page: In my signature.
5. Favorite NHL team: Vancouver Canucks/Arizona Coyotes
6. Which current NHLer would you say is most like your player?: Dan Hamhuis or Keith Ballard
7. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you planning on being?: 7
8. Do you plan on doing Point tasks?: Yes
9. Locker room activity is essential in the SMJHL. Will you be partaking in Locker room conversation daily?: Yes
10. Are you willing to play any other positions?: No
11. Individual goals or team goals?: Team goals - to win the Four Star Cup, having fun. Individual goals - 10 goals, 20 assists and a good +/-
12. Which current Firebirds players would you like to be on a line with?: Scott Robertson
13. What current prospects would you like to play with?: Scotty Reay or Riley McDonald
14. What are you looking for in your GM?: Someone who knows the game and can help build a dope player.
15. What style of play is your player beat suited for? (Ex possession, a rush game, physically grinding?): Possession, where defensemen are allowed to join the play but not make end to end rushes. Being responsible in all ends of the ice.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

1. Username: El_Wombat16

2. Player name: Strawberry Blake

3. Player Position: RW

4. Link to Player Page: in sig

5. Favorite NHL team: Red Wings

6. Which current NHLer would you say is most like your player?: Gustav Nyquist

7. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you planning on being?: 7-8

8. Do you plan on doing Point tasks?: Yeah, mostly media.

9. Locker room activity is essential in the SMJHL. Will you be partaking in Locker room conversation daily?: Maybe not everyday, but most times yes.

10. Are you willing to play any other positions?: LW

11. Individual goals or team goals?:
Have a lot of assists, improve as a team, buff up my personal stats.

12. Which current Firebirds players would you like to be on a line with?: Mario Nyquist, Hunter Bob

13. What current prospects would you like to play with?: Dane Rowe

14. What are you looking for in your GM?: Active, laid back, helpful

15. What style of play is your player beat suited for? (Ex possession, a rush game, physically grinding?): I would like to work more on my endurance, but I have good skating skills and good puck handling skills.