Create Account

Survivor - Pre Final6 Intermission

Hello contestants and viewers, I just wanted to say that it has been quite fun hosting this season of Survivor and I hope that I have provided some good entertainment for both categories!

I look forward to hosting future seasons on the SHL as well, so if you could please take time to comment on this season here.

If you played, or if you spectated, please tell me your honest opinion of how this works.

Are the challenges diverse enough?

Am I doing a good job hosting?

How is the time limit for stuff?

Anything you can think of would be great!

Cheers,

RD

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

challenges should go off screenshots to prevent cheating.

Feels like theres alot of extra time that probably isn't needed

Other then that I'd say its pretty sweet

Yeah they have been pretty good.

of course.
Perfect.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

They're pretty great, no worries.

Absolutely. Haven't missed a beat.

It's reasonable. Sometimes I forget, and that's just my fault, but in general there's usually nothing to complain about.

Anything you can think of would be great!
I miss Eggy and Maxi and Damnnnnnnn Damien.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I think everything has been pretty well put together, all things considered. Too much of the game is in private, but there is really no way around that lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson@Feb 26 2016, 02:15 PM
I think everything has been pretty well put together, all things considered. Too much of the game is in private, but there is really no way around that lol.

I wanted a section with tribe camps and special areas tbh

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]