Create Account

Harry Hans SMJHL Post Draft Presser

[Ready For Grading]
Code:
453 Words
Emotions were running high from Last night's SMJHL Draft
Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 14 2016, 05:36 PM
<div align="center">[b]With the 17th overall pick in the S28 SMJHL Draft, the St. Louis Scarecrows are proud to select...

Harry Hans

[Image: zSnDCiv.png]

Welcome, Harry Hans!</div>[/b]

Harry Hans was selected 17th overall in In draft in the 3rd round. Hans was quite surprised when he didn't get drafted early ,most scouts believed he would go in the early 2nd round. Hans was still excited to be drafted, Hans is training for this season and hopefully have a good season with St.Louis. Hans We'll Answer some questions from the media.

<div align="center">[Image: 2014_nhl_draft_robby_fabbri_st_louis_062714.jpg]</div>

Did you go where you expected to?
No, Most people say i was going to be a early 2nd round pick. I really don't care where i get drafted whether i was the first overall or the last in the draft, I just wanted to be drafted no matter what overall pick i was.
Were you nervous waiting for your name to be called?
Yeah i was (Hans Laughed). I got so much pressure feeling like i won't be drafted, i won't be drafted. But i did eventually get drafted and i was relieved and excited to join St.louis.
Will you be a candidate for rookie of the year?
We'll see at the end of the season. Their so much better rookies then me have the chance to be rookie of year. My guess would be Felix Herzog, The Dude is amazing, there's a reason why he was the first overall pick in draft.
What are your thoughts on landing in St. Louis
I think it's a great team full with great players, I love the city of St.louis it's absolutely amazing. I think it a going to be a good for St.Louis
How do you plan to prove yourself as an elite rookie in St. Louis
Is helping my team to victory. Also i need to improve my shooting my skating and puck handling to become an elite rookie not only in St.Louis but also in The SMJHL.
Do you have any goals for your first season?
My First Goal right now is to get my first SMJHL goal. Second Goal is to win Four Cup with St.Louis. I think we have great to win it this here we have guys like Casey Holmes and Marc- Andre Malkin so we have chance.
Do you think you have a shot at winning Scarecrows team award "The Vladmir Bodnar Award for best Rookie Season "
I think i have good chance of winning the Vladmir Bodnar
It has been reported that you will be playing on the 1st line in your rookie season, how does that make you feel?
Amazing, Not a lot of rookies play on the first in their first season so i'm lucky to be playing on the first line with a good team.

[Image: HansSHL.gif]