Create Account

SMJHL Scouting Report: Defencemen Draft Hype 3/3

Hello everyone, welcome back to the Scotiabank Center in Halifax Nova Scotia where the S28 SMJHL Draft will be taking place Today at 9:00 PM EST. In preparation for the draft, we will be looking into all the prospects in this draft based off position from Goalies, Forwards, and Defencemen. Last article, I covered forwards, the goalscorers. This article, I will be focusing on the backline, the defencmen
For any GMs wanting to look more into these players, I'll include their player page, update page, and any articles regarding their players ;Wink

Defence wins championships

Last but not least, we have the defensemen, these guys can easily shut down a game for their goalie, they'll block shots, they'll check you till you'll be begging for no more, they win championships for your team. Just look at the Oilers for example, no defence whatsoever! No wonder they still suck. *Inner Don Cherry comes out* They need a tough defenseman like Seabrook to bring their team back. Anyways for the SMJHL, defencemen are at a low as of late so it will be interesting to see where these guys will be going.

<div align="center">Fedor Gregorovitch Shirobokov
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1
Article #2
Article #3
Article #4
Article #5

First up, wow you got a lot of articles, glad to see you are back and really moving along with your next player. Cheers As some may have figured it out, Fedor is a recreate, originally a goalie, now he is a big 6'9 defenseman from Germany coming to play for the SMJHL. He has very even stats which I assume will diversify as the seasons go by. Fedor will be a good option for teams needing a solid top 2 defenseman as he has gotten a lot of money from his articles.
</div>
<div align="Center">
Brandon Makarov

Player Page
No Update Page
No Articles

Next we have our first inactive, the guy only has 1 post. Nothing to say, probably a 4th round pick if you need a body to throw on the ice.</div>

<div align="center">Barak Obama
Player Page
Update Page
No Articles

Next up we have another recreate, his new player is Barak Obama but you may know him more as Artemis. Although he isn't exactly known as that big TPE whore, he'll probably do decent down in the SMJHL so he's a good option to grab if you are stacked on forwards and need a top 6/top 4 defencemen.
</div>
<div align="Center">Vladmir Lenin
Player Page
No Update Page
No Articles

Next up we have another inactive? Well he was seen on the site today, but still he has no update thread, he's got a post count of 7. The only thing that he has going for him is his name which is worth it on his own to draft him I suppose.</div>

<div align="center">Darian Tupper
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1

Next up we have a defensive defenseman from the United Arabs Emirates, he is a very stereotypical defensive defenseman, he's got one article so far, and he seems to be fairly active on the forums although he needs some help navigating the site from time to time. If someone is willing to draft him and help him get used to the site, he'll be a steal in the seasons to come
</div>
<div align="Center">Randolph Grey
Player Page
Update Page
No Articles

Now we have another two-way defencemen, this time from the UK Uk he's pretty active around the forums in the rookie LR and the SMJHL Draft thread. Not a lot to say about him but good luck!</div>

Gorlab
Player Page
Update Page

HOLY SHIT WE GOT GORLAB GUYS! WE HAVE THE FIRST ENFORCER HERE! ALL I CAN SAY IS DRAFT THIS GUY SO YOU CAN WIN FIGHTS. NOT CHAMPIONSHIPS BUT FIGHTS

And Im just gonna end this now because the draft is about to happen in 12 minutes and the article doesn't make sense if its after the draft Tongue Sorry if I didnt get to you :(

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

this is a sick series, gj :-x

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

tru deau

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.