Create Account

High-Flying Prospect Missing in Planecrash

Tonight was a night of misery across the world. A passenger plane carrying over 200 citizens leaving Latvia this morning has crashed over the Atlantic ocean, leaving every person on the plane considered missing in action. One of the passengers aboard the plane was young Latvian star prospect Jānis Ozoliņš, who was on his way to North America in order to meet with SMJHL scouts. Ozoliņš, a 16 year old winger from Olaine, Latvia is the middle brother of five and the son of Janik Ozoliņš and Helgi Ozoliņš.

Thousands of people from the home country are waiting in terror to see if the passengers are found. The plane reportedly crashed into the ocean around half way through it's travel after a suspected fuel problem. Small planes and helicopters are currently searching for the remains, but so far no wreckage has been found.

We we're able to get in touch with Ozoliņš parents recently on the subject over a internet interview.

Scott Mercer: What are you're thoughts on the crash?

Janik Ozoliņš: It is very sad. Jānis is a very good boy, and I don't want him to be hurt.

SM: If Jānik does not return, what do you want people to remember about him?

His smile. Jānik is a happy boy, and he has much love. I want the world to know how caring he is.

More information to come in the near future.

Code:
237 Words

Well he ain't smiling no more

Seems like plane crashes are a popular smjhl way to die

[Image: ezgif-6-09c631572c.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by xfactorx121@Apr 8 2016, 12:52 PM
Well he ain't smiling no more
Dark humor... I like it

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Apr 8 2016, 06:24 PM
Seems like plane crashes are a popular smjhl way to die

Sadly, thinking the same thing.

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Apr 9 2016, 05:54 AM

Sadly, thinking the same thing.

I'm keeping you away from planes mate

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart