Create Account

LAP//SEA

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj@Jun 28 2016, 01:07 PM

When I got three emails of being tagged in posts I had to eventually look? I mean going after me is cool and all. Glad the military taught you that. Although one thing the group of people that you tagged probably has or will have that you'll never get is a college degree sorry that college was too hard for you and you had to join the military. Like I get that you're probably the soldier that takes it when you're deployed and all so while you're here you have to have a tough guy ego. I don't understand what you're fucking problem is with me but seriously fuck off

You stupid fucking cunt. I have a bachelors degree which I attained while being in the military on top of all the shit we have to do, so no, college isn't to hard for me, I just have the capacity to multi task. But it's okay, good to know your the typical piece of shit that this generation has shot out their asshole and you think soldiers are stupid.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 28 2016, 10:22 AM

we all know merica is preparing a response. after that we can lock and move.
SHL has levolution so advanced :ph34r:

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

SOFT HOCKEY LEAGUE

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 11:23 AM

You stupid fucking cunt. I have a bachelors degree which I attained while being in the military on top of all the shit we have to do,  so no, college isn't to hard for me, I just have the capacity to multi task. But it's okay, good to know your the typical piece of shit that this generation has shot out their asshole and you think soldiers are stupid.
Oh my

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 28 2016, 01:20 PM

Run on sentence

That's embarrassing, not even a comma or anything. I am sorry for anyone who this offended honestly other than who it was intended for. Now I just want my 150$ for the damn couch

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

aight, i'm lockin' now and posting a Thunderdome thread.

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showforum=477

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]