Create Account

Weekend Funtime: March Goes On

Haas is a great goalie and definitely has what it takes to win a championship. I don't think the past early exits can be fully blamed on Haas. Their forwards have always seemed to disappear in the playoffs. I think this is going to be the season where the Panthers finally put it all together and win the cup.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I don't think the issue with LA's premature departures rests entirely in the glove and blocker of Timo Haas -- his playoffworthiness has been demonstrated more than adequately in the last two seasons, not only in his stellar regular season performances, but individually game-to-game in each of the Panthers playoff runs. The problem lies in the LA's offense, too content to rely on an adequate blue line and a more than adequate goaltender. With some restrategizing and maybe some key 700-1000 TPE player movement, LA is in a great position to push forwards this season beyond the first round of the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by bozzz@Jun 18 2017, 09:22 PM
I don't think the issue with LA's premature departures rests entirely in the glove and blocker of Timo Haas -- his playoffworthiness has been demonstrated more than adequately in the last two seasons, not only in his stellar regular season performances, but individually game-to-game in each of the Panthers playoff runs. The problem lies in the LA's offense, too content to rely on an adequate blue line and a more than adequate goaltender. With some restrategizing and maybe some key 700-1000 TPE player movement, LA is in a great position to push forwards this season beyond the first round of the playoffs.

Teams that are too well rounded don't tend to do well in playoffs so this might be a good thing for LA actually. Haas will still do well and LA should go deep

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]