Create Account

5 Real life Years in this League a non player Media

Hey Guys and Gals on the 29.06.2017 i celebrated my 5 years aniversary as a member in this league in this years i got 2.5 players won a four stars cup was playoff mvp all as an inactive player so createt again a player to archive somthing in this way some day .

But Let's talk about the beginning of this story why and how i got here i was playing in an nhl online league on computer against mcz and other people some how we got friends and one day he told me about this league but he remind me that i should be able to talk english and i thought ok great my english is not perfect but pretty decend let's take a look at his league and a totally newbie on fantasy hockey and building a player at all i was a bit flashed about this league i think without the help from mcz i didn't were able to even build a player i knew what was important what a player in my opinon have to got and it worked out some how at the end but to archive that was an complex way for me but after you swim in pool you wanna conquer the ocean.

So i continued to do my work and came back and wanna be active as i can and in this moment im more active as i ever was because of my new job and not working in shifts anymore i can do that so i hope some day the Shirobokov name is good name you talk about in the shl history books.

But this is another story again when i joined the juniors was called the NWJHL i was drafted in s9 in the 3rd round 16 th overall to kelowna but i think because i can't find any records about that they tradet me away to the chicago hitman (who are rembering at this junior team)? i can't find any old stats because the old links doesn't work anymore.

In the shl i got orginally drafted as an steelhawk in s10 in round 3, 37th overall but i was traded away again for the s11 to the panthers i was pretty inactive because of my old work so i understand to trading me and the rest at the panthers is history.

After wennig the cup with them they traded me to the platoon but there i just was a backup and i really can't remember that i played there with the help form the community i found my player stats and i was there 5 seasons but i belive we did't won anything unfortantly. But my shl carerr stats even when i was inactive looking good 142 games played in 12 seasion is low number i know but archiving 88.7 % saves is good number.

But i want more for my current player. ( if you are intrested in my numbers here are my shl stats for my first player: link)

I retired after i was auto ritired but some how i had to feel i had to this on my own a few weeks later i created the first fedor shirobpkov but it was a short chapter i was drafted to kelowna what felt good draftet at winnipeg without ever played for them because i just had no time because what happend to my dad (the important people know this story) and my work so i had to retire in my second year or smt.

and now my story continues with my 2nd fedor and i hope i t will went well.

I had the chance to spoke with a few guys from the past which start with me and allready was in ths league and also guys and girls from my current career.

So the first guy which responded to me and wanted to talk about this league was green he was saying: My memories from 5 year ago, I was playing in multiple dynasty leagues where you just manage a team of nhl players based on the real time scoring stats, looking for something different I stumbled upon the shl and signed up, At first my wife was hesitant about it and she didnt join, but shortly after (due to my enthousiasm) she also joined.
I went up quickly in the draft rankings and finally ended up being drafted 2nd overall to Buffalo, my wife her player (Jareth Sto Helit), was their 17th overall pick, it was nice we could start our journey together. Cant believe thats already 5 years ago Smile <a href='index.php?showuser=512' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Green</a>

I wished some one joined with me i know i just have friends here i knowed before that helps alot so i was and never were alone and i'm happy to made some new friends even when u somrtimes not talk alot in the off time you know those peple are behind your back no matter what.

What brings me to my current GM jenny she had a few words aswell: Confusion has been a fixture in the Knights organization for longer than I can remember myself. He was here when I came into the league, and he's always produced quality players who made a name for themselves on the Knights leaderboard. Keeping the Shirobokov name on the Knights roster is a comfort for alumni and current roster players alike - he has the kind of dedication and optimism that the Knights value above all else, and he's always willing to help out a rookie or just chill out and hang with the boys. The Kelowna Knights could not be luckier that Confusion considers the Knights his home base, and we're thrilled every time we can bring him back.

wow what warm words thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a> i'm and always will be an knight no matter what even if corco traded me away in my first try.

But i was inactive so no bad blood for trades. i also has recived a few words from tom the gm i had first at kelowna which came back with an rookie this season aswell and he sayed:

To be completely honest, I don't really remember any too specific about that season lol, but I remember that you were very dedicated to improving as a player and improving the locker room dynamic as well. I couldn't have asked for any more from a player.

Another wow here tom was always my role model at the old times as beeing an goalie i could not done what he could don but there is only one <a href='index.php?showuser=94' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Corco</a> an i was to inactive to get shit done.

Allright thank you for letting me know your thoughts are mutch prechiated for the next 5 years #iloveshl thank you for reading and celebrating with me.

1131 words

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Hmm since we started around the same time (even though I had periods without a player), happy 5 years to you as well!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria