Create Account

Chris Smulander wants out.

I guess I have an explanation to do. Even though it doesn't explain why I did made this thread and actually right now I don't understand why I did it anyway, under normal circumstances I would never do this. It all started some time ago about when I retired Smulander and what happened then was I find out that my parents are divorcing. They kind of did it couple of weeks ago officially. I live away from them for about two years now, but since then everything just went down. I mean, really down. I know that I am grown men and it shouldn't be like this. I acted very very childish. I am sorry for that. I am kinda shamed about what I did.
<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a> and @ Avakael I am sorry, I should have just talked with you guys and never bring this outside of PM's. I am also sorry to whole team Calgary Dragons, they will know what I meant with that.

I am still dissapointed in to Finn, but I think we can sort that one out.

Can please someone close this thread? Thank you.
And let's never talk about this again.