<div align="center">LISTEN HERE

Earlier Episodes:
105: Come Play In Our Engine!
104: Dey Took Our Jerbs
103: Sim Updates
102: Sim Roots
101: What's in a Simulator?

</div>

I really hope the head office listens to this and takes some of it to heart. I know the Powers That Be care a lot about the league and are doing what they believe is right, but it seems a lot of the time like things aren't organized on the sort of level you talk about here.

I'm really glad you found your way to the league - I think you're someone who can help push the SHL to become better and better.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Aug 6 2017, 08:40 PM
I really hope the head office listens to this and takes some of it to heart. I know the Powers That Be care a lot about the league and are doing what they believe is right, but it seems a lot of the time like things aren't organized on the sort of level you talk about here.

I'm really glad you found your way to the league - I think you're someone who can help push the SHL to become better and better.
Detroit is always pushing the league to be better B)

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]