Create Account

Edmonton Extends Four

<div align="center">[Image: EDMB1.png]

The Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard are ecstatic to announce four contract extensions today.

The first deal is going to stud winger Ace Redding, who’s sniping skillset fits like a glove with the Blizzard. His activity around the site has obviously waned from when he was in his prime development years, but he remains a stalwart player and has a ton of tread left on those tires and we’re happy to have him in a prominent role as we chase the elusive Challenge Cup. The terms of Ace Redding’s extension are as follows:

Code:
S42: $4,000,000
S43: $4,000,000

Thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>grimreaper</a>, we’re stoked to keep you on board.

The second extension is going to a player that I think is heavily underrated around the site. Teodors Cukurs has been a part of the Edmonton leadership core and is one of the longest tenured members of the Blizzard on the roster today. He’s earned the #1 Center role and has continued to be motivated and an inspiring mentor for the young players on the roster today. We’re immensely appreciative of him considering and accepting a hometown discount for S42. Teodors Cukurs’ contract details are as follows:

Code:
S42: $3,000,000 *HTD*

Thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iOBESE</a>, let’s do this!

The third extension is going to probably the best partner I could work with, and quite possibly the best I’ve ever worked with on the site. His player, Nikolaus Scholz is no slouch either. His patient and calculated strategy to GMing compliments my active and hands-on approach seamlessly, and I’m happy to say we’ve combined to form one of the most consistent and stable management teams in the SHL. Things can change quickly, but I am happy to have the old man from Germany sign on for another season with us as we continue our push to Challenge Cup Contention. The terms of Nikolaus Scholz’s contract are as follows:

Code:
S42: $4,000,000

Thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a>.

Finally, some guy named Tigole Bitties will be signing a one year extension. The dude is finally eligible for a HTD, and will take it starting in S42. The terms of the Tigole Bitties deal are as follows:
Code:
S42: $3,000,000 *HTD*

[Image: EDMB1.png]</div>

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

aww, you too kind. accept obviously.
glad we can retain all these studs and thanks cukurs and bitties for taking a paycut to help us get just that much more competitive in the tight western conference!
Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

that’s some good business right there

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

the title's got me like... ffffffooooouuuuuurrrrrr

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Thank you for your acceptance and for picking me up, back then, in S37 I believe! You and karl have been nothing but pleasure to work with and I am happy to be part of this organization for so long and I want to end my career here as well! Wink

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

naisu

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Accepto patronum