Create Account

Rich and Adam (and ArGar!) Do a Podcast #25

LINK TO CAST

------------------------------

This week, we have the illustrious and well-versed @ArGarBarGar on to discuss a variety of things that are way below his pay-grade, including fantasy hockey, the start of the regular season, the Seattle rebrand debacle, guns for hands, and a lot more.

This week's key visual is titled "A Sharp Left in the Road."

Shoutouts this week go to our question-askers (@JSS, @Mike Izzy, @tweedledunn, @Slappydoodle, @Bonk, @"luketd", and @ml002), the Swiss Men's National Hockey Team, Drake Caggiula, the Gofannon Forge, the city of Philadelphia, and the Original Six.

Fuck you's this week go to the Izanami Forge, Brandon Manning, and, as usual, peanut M&Ms.

Thanks so much for listening!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH PEANUT M&Ms. ANSWER ME YOU COWARD @adamantium

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

01-05-2019, 11:10 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH PEANUT M&Ms. ANSWER ME YOU COWARD @adamantium

at this point it's my hill to die on

sigs by me bitch

I demand an expansion team in Buford, Wyoming.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 01:41 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey guys....

Per the show and I know this comes off as self serving as I’m the PT director but I disagree with the idea that PTs are a problem right now. If anything I think the tasks and its content have been well received over the past 2 and a half seasons (give a take a CW lol) ...

Also infidels idea seems right to me in creating a topic for the week which would receive a small bonus for those that wrote about it. I think the PT department offered to help media out with the topics simply cause the PT department was already coming up with topics for the PTs.... felt it had a better chance to work out cause of that.

Good show guys!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-05-2019, 11:10 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH PEANUT M&Ms. ANSWER ME YOU COWARD @adamantium

They're bad.

No I'm not just saying this because I'm allergic to them.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 02:41 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Just incredibly disappointed to hear Rich is going the gutless light weight checking as weakness route with his next guy. So sad. And please, stop already with the sim is forcing you nonsense. Its a choice you're making. Nothing is making you do it but you. Somewhere, Lundbergh weeps.

Anyway, enough of that.

Enjoued the pod. Really enjoyed Argar being on. Brought a nice feel to things.

Adam, as someone who tends to shoot first and ask questions later, you may need to tone down your hurt over HO attacks. You are not the only guy currently in there that can be a little abrupt at times. Some people are way too thunderdome happy for sure, but pehaps the messages coming down need to be tempered a bit. Not trying to put all the blame on HO, but some reflection might help to ease some tension. I will freely admit i know nothing about the rebranding stuff at all nor do i care about it. Just speaking generally.

Still love ya either way.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

01-07-2019, 02:39 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Just incredibly disappointed to hear Rich is going the gutless light weight checking as weakness route with his next guy. So sad. And please, stop already with the sim is forcing you nonsense. Its a choice you're making. Nothing is making you do it but you. Somewhere, Lundbergh weeps.

Anyway, enough of that.

Enjoued the pod. Really enjoyed Argar being on. Brought a nice feel to things.

Adam, as someone who tends to shoot first and ask questions later, you may need to tone down your hurt over HO attacks. You are not the only guy currently in there that can be a little abrupt at times. Some people are way too thunderdome happy for sure, but pehaps the messages coming down need to be tempered a bit. Not trying to put all the blame on HO, but some reflection might help to ease some tension. I will freely admit i know nothing about the rebranding stuff at all nor do i care about it. Just speaking generally.

Still love ya either way.

yeah, i realize going back and hearing it again that it was a bit excessive either way on my part. could've been and probably should've been a little less dramatic about the whole debacle.

sigs by me bitch

01-07-2019, 02:39 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Just incredibly disappointed to hear Rich is going the gutless light weight checking as weakness route with his next guy. So sad. And please, stop already with the sim is forcing you nonsense. Its a choice you're making. Nothing is making you do it but you. Somewhere, Lundbergh weeps.

Of course nothing is forcing me. I don't think I said that, but if I did, it was a mistake. When Lundberg retires, I will have spent about 4 real life years on a position and archetype combination that consumes more TPE than any other. As a result, I'm really looking forward to taking a much easier path with my next player. The power forward build will always have a special place in my heart.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

01-07-2019, 03:27 PMRich Wrote:

Of course nothing is forcing me. I don't think I said that, but if I did, it was a mistake. When Lundberg retires, I will have spent about 4 real life years on a position and archetype combination that consumes more TPE than any other. As a result, I'm really looking forward to taking a much easier path with my next player. The power forward build will always have a special place in my heart.

You’re right that you did not say you were being forced. Adam made that specific statement. I get not wanting another power forward center, totally. I wanted nothing to do with it either with my recreate. It’s just the checking as weakness thing that gives me agita.

I have always deeply admired Lundberg and will be sad to see him go. I’m afraid not too many more like him will be coming along.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

01-07-2019, 09:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
01-07-2019, 03:27 PMRich Wrote: Of course nothing is forcing me. I don't think I said that, but if I did, it was a mistake. When Lundberg retires, I will have spent about 4 real life years on a position and archetype combination that consumes more TPE than any other. As a result, I'm really looking forward to taking a much easier path with my next player. The power forward build will always have a special place in my heart.

You’re right that you did not say you were being forced. Adam made that specific statement. I get not wanting another power forward center, totally. I wanted nothing to do with it either with my recreate. It’s just the checking as weakness thing that gives me agita.

I have always deeply admired Lundberg and will be sad to see him go. I’m afraid not too many more like him will be coming along.

i think i used the word "forced" in regards to when Rich mentioned the build he was looking at for his recreate being basically exactly the same as my plan for my recreate. something along the lines of like, "i guess the sim forces it."

you're right that we probably won't see much of that breed anymore, though.

sigs by me bitch

@adamantium @Rich @ArGarBarGar

Thanks for the shout out! Can't explain what's happening on that Texas line. Good cast guys!

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]