Create Account

New Orleans Captaincy Announcement!

As we are officially on the cusp of the first ever meaningful game in New Orleans Specters Specters history, it's time for us to name the first leadership group we'll ever have here!

The first Alternate Captain is a player that has been a terrific earner in his SHL career. He's won a Challenge Cup, and his media/statistics are always fantastic articles. He's been active in the locker room since coming to New Orleans, and he is staring a huge breakout season in the face in S46! Our first 'A' is given to: Piotr Czerkawski! ( @majesiu ) Maj is a terrific person to have in a leadership role, and I can't wait to see how he performs this season!

Our second Alternate Captain has been nothing but a fantastic influence and locker room personality since we acquired him in the SHL Expansion Draft. He's a great person on and off the ice (unless you're the opponent!). The captain of our defense, this player is going to continue to grow and smash heads along the way during our first season, protecting our goalie Aleister Cain however he sees fit. Congratulations to Richard Physt! ( @CptSquall ). Squall is a tremendous person to have leading our defense, and i'm so happy he's a part of our team!

Finally, the first ever Captain in New Orleans Specters history needs no introduction. A former SHL MVP, and one of, it not the, best player in the league for the last few seasons. I'm proud to announce that our Captain is none other than Oisin Fletcher! ( @Evok ). While we may not "go live" anymore, Evok has been one of the site's biggest contributors since she jumped on the SHL scene. She's become a good friend, and while she may be on a "hiatus" from the site, she's still very active in our locker room and very important to us!

Congrats to everyone!

But before I go, i wanted to take the time to mention one last person. The first player picked in our expansion draft, Aleister Cain ( @SlashACM ) has been nothing but an active person in our locker room, helping the team gel together. He's been fantastic for us, and while goalies can't be captains in the sim, I wanted to mention that as far as our "in house" locker room captain, he takes the cake. A big reason our locker room is already jumping is because of the activity he brings. Thank you slash!

Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Cain's our Pricer. Can't be more proud of the team and what we'll be able to do in the future.

Let's go ghosts! \_ \_ \_
Specters

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Congrats to all of you guys. We'll deserved.

Honored for being named the First Alternate Captain in franchise history and being proud of the team so far and sure it's only beginning of the fantastic journey and next great SHL Dynasty!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Great choices!  Specters Specters Specters

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

<3 <3

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I always knew my man Physt had a fatty A

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Proved that I earned it on opening night.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]