Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 58 - Go Jerkeski
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2019, 10:39 PM by ztevans.)

[Grader note - split evenly with JKortesi81]

Sometimes, impromptu collaboration podcasts happen when you least expect it.  

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks to @ArGarBarGar @bluesfan55 @JKortesi81 (lol) and @CFJ for questions.

EDIT: Around the 41ish minute mark the Craigbot recording gets a little screwy from a syncing standpoint, but It straightens out about four minutes later. I dunno, man.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Magic.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

So Joe's a hugger too, huh? That's good news.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 02:57 AM by PenKnight.)

This is good cause its kind of a train wreck.
@JKortesi81  is so damn quick and is trying to set up the conversation to go in a certain direction.
In hopes of some comedic sarcasm.

@ztevans  is like the straight man in the comedy team lol.

And all of a sudden it is like the whole thing switches and Joe is the Straight Man and Ztevans is going for the comedy!

My comments are just some quick observations and not intended to offend.

Joe K is so fast on his feet I think most of us would lose control or direction.
Great listen though... I hand it to both of you but with Joe K I would probably want to set up some scripted humor lol.
Not to take anything away from Ztevans cause his pretty quick as well!

Hope you guys do it again very soon!
This is the post I will regret posting.

I listen to my own recordings all the time LOL.

No Fella is Hugging me... Hand Shake Only  Cheers

If i ever meet either one of you, you can expect a big hug that goes on for way too long.

Loved this impromptu collaboration. I truly did laugh out loud at least twice.

Zach, in the beginning, when you were talking about Argar, was that doofy voice you did supposed to be Bonk and I? I am shocked, dismayed and aghast at the cruelty and venom inherent therein.

Love you two crazy kids

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

06-24-2019, 03:03 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Zach, in the beginning, when you were talking about Argar, was that doofy voice you did supposed to be Bonk and I? I am shocked, dismayed and aghast at the cruelty and venom inherent therein.

That was actually my "Joe." I'm not good with voices.

Nikolai Evans

Good stuff fellas Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Zach and Joe K gotta understand the concept... I'll explain it another question for both your casts to get your separate views. Otherwise, good pod Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

06-24-2019, 07:19 PMCFJ Wrote: Zach and Joe K gotta understand the concept... I'll explain it another question for both your casts to get your separate views. Otherwise, good pod Cheers

I don't feel like further elaboration will change Nikolai's stance, but I look forward to it.

Nikolai Evans

Good stuff guys

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

06-24-2019, 09:20 PMztevans Wrote:
06-24-2019, 07:19 PMCFJ Wrote: Zach and Joe K gotta understand the concept... I'll explain it another question for both your casts to get your separate views. Otherwise, good pod Cheers

I don't feel like further elaboration will change Nikolai's stance, but I look forward to it.

You never know. Perhaps an exhaustive, point by point explanation might be just the thing. Worth a try, I think

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]