Create Account

JSS 9/29
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 01:17 PM by JSS.)

[Image: Flacko.png]

[Image: NMuller2.png]

[Image: Soderberg3.png]

[Image: Mauldin.png]

[Image: 3.png]

Sigs:

1) Nice to see a different format here. It obviously stretches the user's signature a bit and I know not everyone is a fan of huge signatures on the forum, but luckily not everyone uses them. Good job with the jersey swap there, even though the right side looks odd with the duplicated part of the logo. It's part of the specific style you use here, so I'm not complaining. Perhaps a little blur on the outlines of the logo would make it blend in with the jersey better. Overall the composition, lighting of the render and choice of colors work pretty well together.
3/5 + 100k

2) This one is difficult. I know you blurred it on purpose and then added different layers of text to create that effect, but here I would say less is more. It comes very close to being too blurry/chaotic, but in the end these things can be very subjective. The render's face is still sharp, but overall I'm not a huge fan of this style.
2/5

3) Actually this one isn't very easy to judge either. I really like the overall composition here with the text taking up a large part of the sig. You did a great job with the lighting on the render's face too to bring the viewer's focus to that part of the sig. However, the background looks relatively basic and I don't like how blurry/out of focus the entire sig looks. It looks like you sharpened the face a bit, just in like sig no. 2, but in the end it's either you like this style or you don't and I can't quite decide. Somehow I believe you could've done more with this (some of what you've done in sig no. 4).
2/5

4) Somehow this sig combines a lot of what I've mentioned in the previous 3. The format works really well here as do the colors. The lighting is great and you've managed to create the impression of movement with the different effects. One minor complaint perhaps is that the font could've been a little bit smaller, because the text is cut off at the bottom left. You played around a lot with sharpening/blurring different areas and here I believe it comes together quite nicely.
3/5 + 100k

Total: 2.7M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Arbitrated scores:
Sig 1 4/5
Sig 2 3/5
Sig 3 4/5
Sig 4 4/5

Total awarded 1.25 mil

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]