Create Account

The Revenge List - Part Two

[A bit over 700 words total. Ready for grading]

And so another part can be written for this story. If I was honest I did not think I would get to write about it this season but with the Minnesota Chiefs believing in Jon Forty-One (Not 100% accurate. We are just tanking and doing a shitty job of it but that does not sound anywhere near as cool as it should. So pretend guys!) and his ability. Jon Forty-One was finally able to knock off another team off his revenge list.

If you do not know what I am talking about, here is a tiny recap:

Jon Forty-One swore revenge against every team in the Simulation Hockey League after a few Simulation Hockey League General Managers said they were really tempted by him and would pick him up if he is available. Only for him to drop into the middle of a 2nd round and was not even the Minnesota Chiefs' first option. He was on average a top 10 TPE earner in his draft class and still to the current season we find ourselves in he is.

He is currently sitting about 9th-11th overall in his draft class and as one of the best Right Wing forwards in his draft class and well on his way to being 1 of the steals of the draft and proving them wrong. However, that is not enough for Jon Forty-One. He is a rather angry man. He decided he wanted to get personal revenge on every team that fucked him over and made him the lowest drafted cultist out of everyone in his cult. This is also the reason why Jon Forty-One is such a miserable git and angry all the time, bless him.

The currently teams he wants revenge on:

This is the revenge list:

- The Buffalo Stampede
- The Chicago Syndicate
- The Hamilton Steel Hawks
- The Tampa Bay Barracudas
- The Toronto North Stars
- The West Kendall Platoon

- The Calgary Dragons
- The Edmonton Blizzard
- The Los Angles Panthers
- The New Orlean Specters
- The San Fran Pride
- The Texas Renegades

The following are teams that he has already gotten revenge on:

- The Manhattan Rage - They have been forgiven due to Luke being the General Manager. The only General Manager who really believed in him.

- The New England Wolf Pack - They actually were not on the list due to him not wanting to play for them. However, he did get a game winning goal against them so if they were on the list, they would not be now

- The Minnesota Chiefs - Jon plays for them. He was not exactly happy to be on this team. They suck and he hates most of the players with a burning passion but they have been really good to him recently so he has been warming up to them.

- The Winnipeg Jets - The first team to be taken off the revenge list due to Game 72 in the 50th season. Jon Forty-One got a game winning goal against them and with that ended his hatred for the Jets after taking the W.

The reason this is being posted as you can imagine is because very recently Jon Forty-One managed to knock off another team from his revenge list.

In the 238th game of Season 51 against the San Fran Pride, this happened:

"5. Minnesota Chiefs , Jon Forty-One 6 (GOD McZehrl 17, Collin Gibbles 17) at 15:10 (PP)"

Jon Forty-One scored the Minnesota Chiefs' 3rd goal after being 2-1 down in the game. The Chiefs would go onto win 4-2 but the game winning goal went to ya boi Jon Forty-One!

This would be the games 3-stars:

"3 Stars
1 - Ray Bork (San Fran Pride)
2 - GOD McZehrl (Minnesota Chiefs)
3 - Jon Forty-One (Minnesota Chiefs)"

With this goal, a game winning goal and this performance. Jon Forty-One is able to take another team off of his revenge list:

pride The San Fran Pride pride

Like always this will be updated insanely slowly. I doubt Jon will get another game winning goal this season so it will most likely be going to season 52 before the next update happens for this little series. He only has 12 teams remaining. So until then, good bye for now.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]