Create Account

TommySalami 1/26
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 08:04 PM by Sean.)

[Image: OphfGaV.gif]

[Image: BBaAZri.gif]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

awesome sig

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Sig 1: 4/5 - $1m
These look really awesome. The color change and logo swap is really nice. The background frame is nicely set up and cleverly applied. The transparent logo does a lot to help blend the video element into the rest of the signature. The custom text is pretty nice and the attention to detail is appreciated. The lighting on the render could have been tweaked a little to better suit the face (the jersey and equipment look great. in sig 2, the lighting is altered to enhance both the player and the equipment).

Sig 2: 4/5 - $1m
The render looks amazing, with the logo warping and color adjustments that perfectly enhance the jersey and player. The city skyline in the background is color balanced to fit perfectly with the foreground player, and blended in really well with the help of the bokeh and the light leak. The video is nicely masked (i feel like the placement could be larger, but I don't know, so that won't be addressed in the scoring). The text is pretty basic, but it matches the theme well enough, with the increasing sharpness and saturation, and more importantly, it looks ok. Some potential improvements: the shoulder transparency looks a little off. im not sure if this was intentional or not, but it doesnt match the crispness of the rest of the render. there is also a thin line missing from the render's neck through the forward shoulder. there is a rogue piece of unmasked background near the forward upper arm.

other: $250k
I have awarded a bonus because of the level of success that i havent seen in this style for a while and the great execution in the logo swaps.

Total payout: $2.25M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History