Create Account

An Announcement Regarding The Future of My Tenure as Budget Director
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 12:24 AM by Serpe x 13.)

Dear SHL,

I would first thank @Dangles13 and @Eggy216 for selecting me to be the Budget Director for the SHL. I have enjoyed my many seasons in this position. But all great things must come to an end I am officially announcing that I will be stepping down from the position effectively immediately. This was more than just a job; it was a fun way to keep updated with all of the leagues transactions and keep up to date with all the new draftees and players.

I do hope that the league finds a good successor to me and that they make some structural changes that can help the budget director position be better. Such as a pay increase; during the off-season this job is the arguably the most important one in the league and an updater can make more. It felt at times that the HO wanted a certain thing done a certain way, but it would go through a process of channels before being put in front of my eyes. There are a lot of changes coming to this position, but I just hope that it doesn’t lose the fun. When the fun is gone it makes a person just go through the steps allowing for more mistakes to be made.

I would also like to thank @Rankle for applying for the assistant budget director position and taking the time to learn the role as I threw him into the swing of things right away.

I will also be opening this thread up for questions regarding the budget director or anything related to what I have done since taking over the position.

- Serpe

274 words

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 11:54 PM by DaftRaincloud.)

Applied

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Ah yes "stepping down"

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Things weren't perfect but working as assistant budget director was fun. Thanks for giving me a good way to earn some cash Serpe.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-17-2020, 11:56 PMKeygan Wrote: Ah yes "stepping down"
kekw

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

What did you hope to accomplish in the near and far future?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

06-17-2020, 11:56 PMKeygan Wrote: Ah yes "stepping down"
Lmfao

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)