Create Account

Critical Role Returns

I know from many conversations that I'm not the only fan of the show around here and as @Evok was kind enough to clue me into the fact that they will be returning next Thursday for episode 100 of campaign 2. I figured I would see if anyone wants to maybe do a watch party for it or just geek out about it returning. I know I have been missing watching CR during the whole world-wide pandemic and the news of it's return made my day. Episode 100 will be 10 PM ET on July 2nd on the CR twitch channel for anyone wanting to tune into the broadcast. 

Link to the announcement below for anyone who wants to see it for themselves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVze229omm4

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I'm so excited for it to finally return and to get thrown right into the fight with the Dragon Turtle.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I could I could.... I think I've only watched 1 or 2 full episode but it's fun to watch when I can catch them

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

hypppeeeeeeee but i doubt i could watch at 10pm est

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Hmm I don't think the space time continuum will allow me to catch up from E43 to E100 in time to watch this live. If for some reason it gets delayed like 6 months, count me in.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 08:11 PM by SFresh3.)

06-25-2020, 07:55 PMLordBirdman Wrote: Hmm I don't think the space time continuum will allow me to catch up from E43 to E100 in time to watch this live.  If for some reason it gets delayed like 6 months, count me in.
Well, a week is only 168 hours long. And if we assume that the remaining 56 episodes are on average 4 hours long, that'd be 224 hours.   But if you were to watch it at x1.5 speed, that would mean it's only 149 hours and 20 minutes, leaving you with 18 hours and 40 minutes to sleep/eat/whatever else.

Possible, not probable. :D

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Count me in!!! I'm so excited for their return :D been missing my weekly D&D chaos crew fix

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I still need to listen this.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Time to watch like... 40-50 episodes in a row to catch up..... they were still on a ship last I watched.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-26-2020, 08:14 AMZoone16 Wrote: Time to watch like... 40-50 episodes in a row to catch up..... they were still on a ship last I watched.
The Ship is a great Arc, really some great moments for all of the cast.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I'm still on the first campaign hahaha

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Matt Mercer gives me life as a DM. I hope I am 1/10th as good as him.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]