Create Account

Vincent Wolfe Comments On His Future

Hello all! I'm sure none of you are waiting with bated breath for this announcement, but I figured I'd get it out there so everyone is on the same page.

This upcoming season, I will not be immediately returning to the Toronto North Stars. This is not a slight against Toronto or the North Star management at all.

I have decided that as a player, I will be hearing offers publicly from here on out and I will be signing with the highest bidder. This is not a ploy to feel important or demand a high salary. This is an opportunity to compete for teams that need a player and see a multitude of teams.

I understand that I am currently a low TPE player and may not garner a high salary or high demand. I'm okay with that.

I am open to joining all teams regardless of position in the standings. I am not chasing cups! The highest bidder will walk away with my services for the year.

I can't wait to see where I end up this next season, and can't wait to get into a locker room with a lot of new people!

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**