Create Account

Minnesota Monarchs Alternate Logo Contest Results and Team Captains

Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs

SpartanGibbles, Head GM of the Minnesota Monarchs here to announce the results of our Alternate Logo contest that we held this off-season. I know when I opened the contest I wanted to give members across the site the opportunity to contribute to my team's new branding as well as use some of my bank account to contract work that I am far too graphically challenged to do. The contest will award money to the Top 2 designs chosen. I want to thank anyone who submitted for the logo contest.

Additionally, I wanted to take the chance to announce the inaugural Team Captains of the Minnesota Monarchs.

Starting off with the runner-up, this logo was submitted by a user with a prior Minnesota connection. We loved the sleek design of this logo and the focus on the two shades of green.

The Runner-Up, and winner of $1M, is......

[Image: Wqys0qS.png]
by @spooked

And the winner of our Alternate Logo Contest comes from a user I have seen around the league doing fantastic work. The concept for their logo was a favorite during the selection process and we think it will serve the franchise well as we continue to add more to our new identity. We really liked how well it incorporated the franchise colors as well.

The Winner of the Logo contest, and $3M, is .....

[Image: SNWuh1p.png]

by @reid

Now I would like to announce the Inaugural Team Captains for the Minnesota Monarchs. With the new start and not having filled prior spots opened to inactivity and trades, I wanted to start with a clean slate and allow my team to elect their captains. I did not allow the GM players to be eligible as we already have our own roles on the team and I felt this honor was something that should be special for the players of my franchise.

Starting with the 2nd Alternate Captain, this recently acquired player was formerly on the Chiefs as a Alternate Captain and has definitely stepped up to show leadership since their return to the franchise. They have a passion for the game and the team that stands out even without being drafted to the franchise.

Mika Mayfield (@BadWolf)

Next up is our 1st Alternate Captain. This player was my first draft pick as an SHL GM, being drafted 2nd Overall in the S52 Draft. They have been a top earner and narrowly missed being named last seasons ROTY. Their firery leadership inspires others on and off the ice and I can't wait to see all the accomplish in their time in the SHL.

Cal Labovitch (@Mutedfaith)

Finally we have the Team Captain. This one will come as no surprise as they have previously held the role when we were the Chief's following my own player. They were drafted to our franchise in S46 and have become a star defenseman for the franchise and the SHL. They began playing in Minnesota in S48. They have been an important part of our team leadership and continue to make the Monarchs the best place to be in the SHL.

Mathias Seger (@Segi)

Congratulations to our new team captains. I have high hopes to see you all being able to hoist the Challenge Cup in the near future.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Thanks for your submissions, people! And it is a lovely leadership core, isn't it? ^-^

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Let's Go Monarchs!

Proud to be the first captain of the Monarchs.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Awe thanks y’all, I really do love this team.
Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Thanks team. Let's do this. Monarchs

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I too approve of the Minnesota Purple Gmails.

Switzerland

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

It's my favorite programming tool, the Minnesota Visual Studio!

[Image: Microsoft-Visual-Studio-logo1.png]

But good stuff though (I like spooked's better)

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2020, 06:05 PM by Duff101.)

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Monarch

Minnesota very clearly outing themselves as a front for the people trying to contain Godzilla.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs