Create Account

Junior On Ice (2x media) (308 words)

Junior on Ice

Written for The National Enquirer by Glenn Greenwald

The son of The Don turns his eyes towards a new challenge. After the monumental release of his firecracker of a book “Triggered,” Don Jr. - who has been labled everything from “a political firebrand” to “the antichrist” is ready to dominate in yet another field. First business, then politics, now it’s time for the world of ice hockey.

After purchasing the minor league Manhattan Mad Men team, Don Jr. became owner, coach, and team captain. As the first line right winger he lead the league in hits, fights, penalty minutes, and injured opponents. When asked about his stats in the league, and his notable lack of scoring I got this great quote from the son of the former President. “I just go out there and play my game. I get hits deep, I run the goalie. I play good honest hockey.”

Now that Donald Jr. has what he considers a dominant season under his belt with the Mad Men he has turned his sights towards his next challenge in the hockey sports arena, the SMJHL. “I think I could really lend my talents to a top tier historic franchise in the minor leagues. A franchise that has been there since the beginning and understands the value of hard nosed hockey.” when pressed on which teams he would like to see himself on in the minor leagues he highlighted three options he liked best: The Citadelles, The Battleborn, and The Kraken.

Time will only tell where Don Jr. ends up and what level of success he is able to obtain in the SMJHL and beyond, but one thing is for sure – once he gets out there on the ice the entire league is going to feel his presence. I, for one, look forward to following his career.

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]

I'm not convinced this isn't just an @"Simply Incorrect" multi

You guys should find @ThatDamnWalrus and have a little degenerate party together

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Donald Trump Jr would never choose a Canadian team over a patriotic team

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

05-25-2021, 08:58 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I'm not convinced this isn't just an @"Simply Incorrect" multi

You guys should find @ThatDamnWalrus and have a little degenerate party together

I’m good

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.