Create Account

Hired: SMJHL HO & Interns

Now where things get interesting.
SMJHL HO has voted to expand by one!
We feel we have enough projects to keep everyone busy. We have several that have been tabled due to not having enough manpower. In the Js we always look for projects to better the site.
From bettering the create a player area, to creating a player position counter, we have our hands full. That is without expansion
Another big point to this has been voting. In HO we always vote on things, from simple rule clarifications to tough punishments and hirings.
The Commish never votes unless it is a tie. This is to prevent possible influences. When I asked Acap to be Co, this made an uneven voting.
Now we will have 5 HO member then the CO, making 6. This evens thing back out to having a tie breaker vote.

I hope this makes sense! Please feel free to message me with questions or comments.

*Our off season hirings will now rotate between 2 and 3 positions opened

Now introducing the S60 Hires!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

We gladly welcome back @Inf1d3l

And we welcome @Citizen of Adraa and @Festinator to SMJHL HO

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Taking bets for which intern goes afk, have 5:1 odds on it being CoA

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

06-28-2021, 12:19 PMCementHands Wrote: Taking bets for which intern goes afk, have 5:1 odds on it being CoA

Aren't I the one that's supposed to bully as an HO member? disgustang

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]