Create Account

Rookie Task Graphic - Vaxlare
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2021, 08:36 PM by Vaxlare.)

[Image: rSMHWJX_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

08-21-2021, 05:54 PMVaxlare Wrote: [Image: rSMHWJX]
Not coming up right, personally I upload them to imgur. But you could even upload it to discord and use insert image

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

08-21-2021, 08:13 PMRuggsy Wrote:
08-21-2021, 05:54 PMVaxlare Wrote: [Image: rSMHWJX]
Not coming up right, personally I upload them to imgur. But you could even upload it to discord and use insert image

Strange it is uploaded to imgur, but wont show. If I right click and open in new tab it opens it just fine. Ill try the discord way
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2021, 08:36 PM by High Stick King.)

When you see the image inside of a popup kind of window, that URL won't work. What I do is then drag that image to another tab and that is the URL you need to use.

So for your picture it is: https://i.imgur.com/rSMHWJX_d.webp?maxwi...lity=grand

Put the [ img ] tags around that and it should show.

Edit: If you see the imgur logo and a bunch of other stuff on the page as the image, then it won't work. The embedded link needs to be just the logo. So you have to find the path directly to the image URL.

[Image: uZXUIMk.png]

[Image: rSMHWJX.jpeg]

I had to type it in manually but it worked

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Ah I see, its the shortened URL that was causing the issue. Thanks for the help everyone!

@Vaxlare graded, default .5/5 graphics grade for rookie task

If you're interested, you can learn how to improve your graphics and get some free community advice in the graphics discord: https://discord.com/invite/j6qMJFd

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]