Create Account

Kekkonen to test FA

Going to keep this brief but wanted to let GMs know that I’m going to be testing FA this offseason. It’s the first time I’ve ever done this since joining the league 6 and a bit years ago and with the point Kaarlo’s career is now at, it makes sense to listen to some offers and make a decision about where to see it out. Philadelphia has been a great home in recent seasons and a return is definitely not off the cards completely from my side, but I think it makes sense to have a look what’s out there now.

I plan on recreating in the S70 class which means I have to play out 2 more seasons as a minimum so a 2 year deal would be great but I’m totally open to hearing any offer that teams may have.

I’m only expecting and would want to take minimum salary, should be around 1100 TPE to start this season and hopefully can have some use as either a depth piece on a cup contender or a more involved player on a rebuilding team that needs a roster filler for a little while. I’m open to hearing any and all offers once FA open, look forward to talking to GMs once it’s not tampering

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Best of luck! Hope it’s an enjoyable FA experience

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

[Image: hmmm-thinking.gif]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Dam daniel

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Aye!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]