Create Account

S67 Anchorage Armada Awards

A bit of regression in the standings but our players keep getting better, meaning our future is bright.

S67 Anchorage Armada MVP
Our stand out and winner of rookie of the year does it again. Bruno Tooyo killed it this year, leading the team in points with 64 in 66 games. @Bruins10

S67 Spack Jarrow Award
A forward already won MVP.

S67 Cup Noodle Award
A defenseman with 48 points? And the best +/- on the team? Who else but our star defenseman, Phillipe-Eko Eel. @hotdog

S67 Anchorage Armada Goaltender of the Year
August Von Hecht had insanely good numbers all year, and though he blames himself for the team's lack of success, I whole heartedly disagree with him. He deserves this award. @CptSquall

S67 Anchorage Armada Rookie of the Year
Sebastien Regazzoni had the sixth most points on the team as a rookie with 46, and had 25 goals. He's looking to be a pure goal scorer and I am all for it. @bluesfan55

S67 Paul Koivu Award
@CptSquall was a main stay in the locker room, even in the times when it was not very active. He drives conversation and keeps people around. Me and Retu love having him around. Well deserved.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

BOAT GANG Armada

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Armada Armada Armada

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Armada BOATS

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

This is OUR year!

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Armada Armada Armada

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland