Create Account

Texas Renegades S68 Team Awards!
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2023, 12:37 PM by CapnCooper. Edited 2 times in total.)

Texas Renegades S68 Team Awards
Hello to all! It’s time again for another Texas Renegades Team Awards! The Renegades are still focused on the rebuild, but there is still plenty to celebrate in the locker room with milestones achieved and player growth as we blaze the trail to success! Let’s skip my GM chatter and get into the awards!
Renegades Renegades Renegades
The Texas Renegades "Sharpshooter" Award
(most goals this season)
Your Texas Renegade "Sharpshooter" this season is:
Jarmo Kekalainen - @TheFlash
Jarmo played his last season in Texas as he is now retired, but he certainly gave a big push with the team before hanging them up and showed off he could still flex the stick as he scored 23 goals for the Renegades this season. We wish Jarmo all the best as he played a key role with The Renegades these past couple of seasons.
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Wheel Horse" Award Renegades
(most assists this season)
Your Texas Renegades "Wheel Horse" this season is:
Chris McZehrl Jr - @Chris-McZehrl
There was one player on the team this season who has been absolutely dishing it out to everyone; finding their guy and getting the puck on their stick, and that guy is McZehrl! With 37 assists! McZ has been working hard and has absolutely become an important piece of the team. They’ve been absolutely selfless with the main goal of helping his teammates and there’s no doubt they’ll be a key part going into the future.
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Big Tex" Award  Renegades
(most points this season)
Your Texas Renegades "Big Tex" this season is:
Jarmo Kekalainen - @TheFlash
+
Jarmo played a key role this season with scoring and passing to make a total of 51 points this season! We are happy for Jarmo but I’d also like to make a special point to share this award with McZ! McZ was right behind Jarmo with 50 points! I’m anxious to see what McZ is capable of going into the next season as he’s improved his passing even further. We are happy to send Jarmo off as The Big Tex all the same! Congrats to both of you on such successful seasons!
The Texas Renegades "Fantobens Special" Award
(most hits this season)
The Texas Renegade earning this seasons "Fantobens Special" award is:
David-Arturri Donskoi - @LarryTheMVP
The DAD. My DAD! OUR DAD led the team this season with 106 hits, earning themselves the Fantobens Special award! DAD has a super bright career ahead of them and we’re super excited to see what they’re capable of as they continue their SHL career!
Don’t mess with my DAD!
The Texas Renegades "Puoli Delight" Award
(most shots blocked)
The Texas Renegade earning the "Puoli Delight" Award is:
Teylora Petrov - @Bayley
Petrov was an absolute unit this season. They blocked 225 shots this season, which is 95 more blocks than the next player on the team (Dirty Boots). As we always say, with 225 shots blocked, Petrov now has 225 more bruises to show for it. Your goalies thank you.
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Varmint" Award  Renegades
(most penalty minutes)
The Texas Renegades "Varmint" this season is:
McZ got BALLSY this season and really got in some rough places on the ice, whether they were out there slashing Spectres or Boarding Barracudas, they ended up spending 51 minutes in the penalty box, good enough to earn them the award and title of the Texas Varmint. 
Special nod to Bjorn Jakobsen @siddhus with the one and only fight of the team this season. Which they unfortunately lost. GG Jakobsen, you’ll get them next time.
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Ranahan" Award  Renegades
(top performing Goaltender)
The Texas Renegades "Ranahan" this season is:
Cilian Kavanagh - @takethehorizon
Kavanagh once again played the majority of games for Texas this season and did his absolute best between the pipes giving his teammates any possible chance at a win. Some may say it was a mediocre season, but just think about this. Kavanagh faced 2034 shots while in net. Out of those shots Kavanagh only let in 230. We’re proud of Kavanagh for doing his best during our rebuild and we’re happy to say that our occasional call up Anthony Dionne @Anthique will be spending more time in net this upcoming season which will give them a chance to be an unstoppable tandem.
The Renegades found themselves with some slight improvements over last season, moving up a few places in the standing but there's still lots of work to do! Some big takeaways this season includes the amazing rookie debut of David Arturri-Donskoi @LarryTheMVP who had an immediate impact on the roster. We also had Andreas Kvalheim @raymond3000 who moved up to 3rd in games played all time! We're hoping we can help Kvalheim continue to reach more milestones as he continues his amazing career! 
With S69 coming up, we have some new additions to the team who will help us continue to climb the ranks as Texas completes the rebuild! 
@Anthique Anthony Dionne will come up full time in the net this season! We also have Finn Brandt @peskypenguin joining the D squad and we also have Ralph Ryan @kast3rborous coming up into the lineup at center! We're excited to get you all called up! We have your jerseys ready for you! 
We are also very happy to have signed some new Renegades in the off season with Alex Mackenzie @DrB1gMack and Angry Gillmore @Marcul_le_depanneur! We are so happy to have you both here in Texas!
@Anthique and I are incredibly excited for the new class of Renegades! The locker room has been busier than ever and it's filled me with so much joy. I'm so ready to get into the next season! Let's go Renegades!!
TEX TEX TEX
Thanks for reading! And congratulations to all our amazing Renegades!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

TEX TEX TEX

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Happy to finally be a part of the team and not only the management.

Great future ahead of us, hope the present will be better than last season, let's go Renegades!

Deux nouveaux Renégats se joignent à l'équipe, content de voir ça Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Nice write up Coop! Congrats to the winners!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Congrats to all the winners! Renegades

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

TEX TEX TEX

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!