Create Account

A letter to SMJHL GMs before the draft

To all SMJHL GMs,

Hi, it’s been a while to those who I know, I missed you guys and often checked into the league to see it grow and expand. During my time I was able to attract a few new members from some had a significant impact in this league as it has grown. It was great to be a part of the league early on and watch it take off, go through stumbling blocks and grow.

For those that do not know me, I first came to the league back in season 3 and created one of the more dominate players in the league for a number of years. During my time with the SHL I held a number of positions, co-GM and GM in juniors, co-GM and GM in SHL, part of the leadership team in a few different aspects for the entire league. I really love this league and seeing everyone enjoy it as much as I did was a passion of mine.

I walked away because life became too busy between work and family. I think I also took on too much in the league and found it to be more work and less about passion, so it became old, tiring and taxing. I tried to recreate in the past but found the drive wasn’t there, so I stepped away for a few years. Work is starting to level out now. Family life is great! I found myself more often checking in on the league and finally said I really miss it here too. I am beyond excited to get back into the league. To be a player again, re-learn how to get the most out of a build. How to have fun again and build within this community, the passion is there again.

What can I do for your team? First, I will be a player, I will do what is instructed of me, hey I am learning again, and most importantly I will listen to direction given to me by mentors and GMs. I will be completing my training, PT tasks, and I have a decent amount of cash still in my bank account so making purchases won’t be an issue. I will write articles (like this and many more), and I will be a voice within the locker rooms on this site. Basically put, if you draft me, I will be a great addition to any locker room/team, making sure I am team focused first. I doubt I will be a first round selection, but I will make at least one GM look smart when they pick me up.

Thanks, guys, let’s have some fun in season 70!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

welcome back!!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

[Image: spiderman-kissing.gif]

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Can't wait to see where you end up! Looking forward to playing against you!

Look forward to having a chat with you! Welcome back to the league!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

Welcome back!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Welcome back! Talk to you soon Wink

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Welcome back buddy. Your story sounds a lot like mine.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Welcome back

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  Grizzlies