Create Account

Team Latvia Recruitment Post (IIHF)
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2023, 05:10 PM by Seany148. Edited 1 time in total.)

LatviaLatviaLatviaLatviaLatvia
Hello everyone, it is I, Seany, Co-Federation Head of Team Latvia, in IIHF, since *checks calendar* 2 days ago. I’d like to thank Ragnar, the previous Co-Fed Head, for what he's done for the team. As a player I only had 2 seasons in the Latvia LR but I’m sure he was wonderful for us. I’d also like to thank Stifler for giving me the opportunity to manage my International Team, as management was something I wanted to do and I have the chance to start learning on that side of the league with a wonderful team. Enough about me though, the reason why this media article is posted is… because we need players! We’re looking for users that are fun to have around, and we’re ready to consider anyone interested. With Team Latvia, you can get opportunities you’d never dream to obtain with other teams, considering how stacked some rosters are. An impact on the team’s performance is guaranteed and we’re eager to welcome new talent, and perhaps hidden gems! Please note that we are primarily looking for SMJHL current players, but will take a look at anyone presenting any level of interest as we are trying to build a team with new faces. If you think you’d like joining us, feel free to message me here on the site, or on Discord at Seany148#4793. Our main needs currently would be getting defenders and a goaltender, but as I said multiple times, we’ll take a look at everyone! Thank you very much, and see y’all soon!

IMPORTANT: Please verify transfer rules in regard to legal contact/transferring as we will deny you and cease discussion immediately if you do not represent a legal transfer. Additionally, if you are a S71 player, you will be automatically denied. Rulebook is available here.

LatviaLatviaLatviaLatviaLatvia

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2023, 05:29 PM by spidey. Edited 1 time in total.)

I was promised cookies.

Good Luck in the recruitment process! Latvia is in great hands with you Seany I am sure!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride