Create Account

HIRING: Graphics Assistant

The graphics department is looking for a new graphics assistant since @Keven has decided to step down from this position. Huge thanks for all the work you have done!

As a graphics assistant, you will work alongside another assistant to help make our weekly grading process more efficient. Throughout the years, we have developed a well-established system that utilizes various google sheets formulas and workflows, making it relatively easy to learn.

Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks required for weekly graphics grading, such as setting up grading forms and collecting/compiling results from graders (we provide templates for these tasks).

Required Skills:
- Ability to work with accuracy, responsibility, and meet deadlines to prevent delays in grading.
- Some experience with google forms and spreadsheets (we will provide training before you begin).

Pay:
- $600k per grading form.

This part is also important:
Our graphics submission week ends on Sunday night. Ideally, you should have time on Monday or at some point during the week to prepare the grading form. After the graders have completed their work, you will compile the results before Sunday, allowing us to pay everyone within a week. During weeks with a lot of submissions, such as draft bonus weeks, we may need to divide the submissions into multiple grading forms. In such cases, assistants will be paid per completed grading form. Effective communication between the two assistants is very important here.

You do not need any graphics skills for this job! 
However, you should still know our different submission types and everything on this page.

How to apply?
Send me your application, tell me what interests you about the job and please also mention your google sheets skill level as well as your typical weekly availability. Feel free to ask questions regarding specific details and I'll explain them to you. All our work is done via discord and google files.

No deadline. I will update this post once we have found someone.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]