Create Account

HIRED - Hall of Fame Committee Member (5)
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2024, 01:10 AM by AgentSmith630. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's time to get the Hall of Fame back up and running, and the team needs some new members! Become a Committee Member and be an integral part of shaping SHL history! 

We are looking for five users to participate in thoughtful discussions on player nominations and help us revitalize this important part of the league!

Position: Hall of Fame Committee Member
Salary: $2.5 million per completed voting session, plus a bonus of $500k for each completed season of catch-up voting (S67 - S73 at least)

Responsibilities:

- Review and analyze player nominations for the Hall of Fame, taking into consideration player awards, career stats, etc.
 - Engage in thoughtful discussions with fellow committee members
 - Vote on eligible players and GMs
 - Maintain a reasonable knowledge of recent SHL history to make informed decisions

Requirements:

- Passion for the SHL and at least a reasonable understanding of league history (or the ability to read stats)
 - Ability to participate in constructive and insightful discussions
 - Analytical and decision-making skills
 - Dedication to the Hall of Fame selection process
 - More availability in the coming weeks to complete catch-up voting, then seasonal availability to keep pace with the league

Send your application to @AgentSmith630, agentsmith on Discord or via site DM. Please include why you think you are a good candidate, what you think makes a good Hall of Fame career, and your favorite candy.

The deadline for applications is Friday, February 2nd at Midnight, EST.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Let's get this thing going

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I am excited to get back on track! We had some great HoF discussions in the past and look forward to welcoming some fresh faces!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

apples

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Appliedification

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I never expected the overwhelming response to this job posting. I received 16 applications for 5 positions, and this was an extremely tough decision to make. I would like to congratulate @RashfordU, @lore, @FuzzSHL, @RAmenAmen, and @notorioustig on becoming the newest Hall of Fame Committee Members!!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!