Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Tuesday, June 18th @ 11:59pm PST

Yo! I’m IcyGas or Luigi and I love music and collecting CDs because they bring my joy. I like meeting new people and hope to build some awesome relationships with everyone

Hello all,

I've been a part of this forum for almost four years now. One interesting thing about me is I college physical media; DVDs, vinyl, and such.

Code:
28 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Hello! I am Dya, but some people also know me as PD. I'm a very chill argentinian guy who's into more hobbies than I'd like and certainly more than my time availability allows for but I'm all in for the pain and giggles. Currently learning dutch and trying to figure again how to GM role-play games as well as finding and exploring styles for writing novels, hopefully, one day, maybe... Anyways. Also enjoy other stuff every now and then, from pixel art doodles, reading, fencing and so on. Also, my time management skills are on par with those of a wet toast.