Create Account

[HIRING] SHN Intermission Report Podcasters (3-6)
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2024, 10:35 PM by sve7en. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: rBE0fJ4.png]

The SHN is back baby.

@luke and I have been working behind the scenes to develop the SHN Media network into a new slate of podcasts. One of these pieces is what I'm tentatively calling Intermission Report - a 15-20 minute twice weekly podcast recapping the M/T/W or Th/F/Sa sim results, available Thursday and Sunday mornings wherever you get your podcasts from, perfect for your drives to work.

Using both of our past projects, we have a file that displays results, leaders, standings, and all relevant metrics over these 2 to 3 sim windows. We know exactly what to talk about and what's going on in each sim day. The issue is, we need help doing the pods. Both of us have deep experience podcasting weekly about the SHL and know that multiple people on a show make it much better. We're looking for a rotating cast to help contribute to these shows. It'll be low effort, regularly scheduled, and high paying for the time you put in.

Responsibilities
- Be available, sometimes, between end of sim W/F/Sa and the following morning (probably around 8-10pm est, but flexible).
- Know what's going on in the league 
- Read our dashboard (LOOKS LIKE THIS) ahead of going live
- Be prepared to talk about things you noticed, read off the dashboard, and hold a conversation for 15-20 minutes.
- Approximately 30-50 minutes of work counting prep, two nights available, plenty of time slots, six weeks a season, plus potentially off-season episodes.

Pay 
~1.4m / 30m episode 
~1.0m / 20m episode
More if Luke or I are streaming with you, we don't need (or can't take in some cases) the money.
We've done all the work, you just need to talk about it for a bit.

Interested in joining?
DM me or Luke on discord, if you have SHL league focused media, podcast, awards, or all star experience that's a plus but not required. 

Apps for this first wave close Monday, August 5th, 11:59pm, PST

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

applied

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Love it! We have talked about something like things in Texas for the past year I think (if not more)?

I will listen to it for sure! Love medias about what happen in the entire league and not just focus on one team.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Fun prospects so far :eyes:

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Bump since I just got an app that never saw the op until today

Applied!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!