Create Account

S79 SMJHL mPT #2 - Lights, Camera Due: Sunday, October 27th @ 11:59 PM PST

It would be a environmental documentary about the Walleye and how they survive in their natural habitat (lakes and hockey arenas). Different team members would do the voice over for the different parts of the documentary while we all kicked back drinking and fishing in Thunder Bay.

[Image: oCZVTkv.png]
If Myers has million fans, then I’m one of them.
If Myers has one fan, then I’m THAT ONE.
If Myers has no fans, that means I’m dead.

Mick Geno would cook up another trailer park boys movie, with the fellas of course, and pick up where they are at in their lives now, all while they get fucked up like usual

We will be making a movie about a goalie prodigy who's stuck on an awful team with no defense. Then, one day, they're discovered by the elitest of elite teams, where they're saved from the misery and win 10,000 cups. It'll be called "MVG: Most Valuable Goalie".

Starring Trent Mackenzie as the main character, the goalie in question, and The Elitest Team as the love interest

Twinkle Toes could only ask one person to star in his one-person ice ballet film, Swan Lake. Himself. Playing all the parts Twinkle would have his teammates support him by filming, building sets, sewing costumes and other logistical work.

We'd be creating a biopic on Shannon Szabados with Froya Solberg playing the main role. There might be a mysterious, totally made up affair with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo as well. Why? Cause we can and cause he obviously would never turn us down.

[Image: eP8F2Ne.png]  [Image: x17WALp.png]

Code:
After seeing your last training session or game, a local film director decided to make you or your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?

Chaewon is used to camera's following her around, so this will be easy for Chaewon. The film will be a documentary highlighting Kim Chaewon's transition into the world of hockey coming from the world of k-pop. Chaewon's fans and fans of the SMJHL can tune into to see this documentary for her.

(52 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
Thank you @Stadacona for the Chaewon player sig!

I would make a horror movie, it would involve Pavel Mintyukov and Leo Carlsson, and the story would track the two of them playing for a team. The movie would be a horror movie as they are on THE ANAHEIM DUCKS, AND NO ONE ELSE ON THEIR TEAM CAN PULL THEIR OWN WEIGHT. The movie will follow them as they try their best to carry some sorry old veterans that are no good anymore.

[Image: lU2aqja.jpeg]

We are making another Terminator movie. This time, there will be a lot more Terminators, the whole QCC team, in fact. The Terminators must learn how to have fun in their spare time and decide to set up a hockey team. How will metal death machines fare at hockey, you'll need to watch the movie to find out.

The director saw Geno Vajihollahi and immediately wanted to cast him as Hulk in the next marvel movie. The size, power, shredded muscles, they knew I was cut out for the cinema. Unfortunately, I’m dedicated to my craft of pick, as fun as acting sounds like, I’ll keep my talents to the ice.

I think the whalers would put together a film about a hockey team who goes down to the brink of bankruptcy, who then surges back on the back of a new young gun goalie and a goalscoring forward who brings new life to the team and carry them to a championship. Starring me as the goalie and noxu as the forward Smile

[Image: trentmackenzie88.png]
Trent Mackenzie | Vancouver Whalers | Player Page

I'm writing a 25 minute, single shot, black and white, no dialogue film. The camera will follow Greyson Willis, but he will always be in the left side of the frame. It will be a commentary on the price increase of imported fruits over the past decade.

Aurora Borealis would make a horror movie with the other battleborn players, instead of a script they would just let the team loose equipped with gopros in the middle of a large warehouse set up as a haunted house with scare actors, and create a found footage movie with the footage

The way this season is going, it will be a documentry about a dominating cuprun and the birth of a dynasty. And who else could be the main character whose perspective this story will be told from other then Cristoforo Roccamontepiano. Recently drafted first overall into the SHL and running away with the lead in goals and points this could turn into a trilogie even if there's no cup in the end.