Create Account

Next Run for the Cup Fuhrberg try to make an Impact

Hello my Name is Mike Dunham for TSN Canada and we Had a Chance to Do thris littel Article with the New Montreal Impact Goalie Fabian Fuhrberg and speak with Him about his expitations and Hopes for the next season.

After a difficult season hat was started great for him withe the knights it was getting hard for ihm because He was traded to Chicago and After hat it seems He couldn't win anymore gut He never let his head down and try to makethe best out of it. He was drafted then by the Steelhawks and can play together with great Guys like Tom Concoran and Joey McLean and bis buddy Form the Knights Wes Mucyck.

But he was send down to the Montreal Impact which only can help him to develop bis game and always getting better his targets are easy winning the cup with Montreal and then Make he hext Step to the SHL.

Thank you for Reading this was Mike Dunham for TSN Canada.

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Ilike

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

im sorry but this was awful grammer :(

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Oct 1 2012, 04:01 PM
im sorry but this was awful grammer :(
He's from Germany.. Show respect

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Oct 1 2012, 04:02 PM

oh im sorry fuhrberg. Good luck this year

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Oct 1 2012, 04:02 PM

I thought so

When marking this, I'm taking into consideration you live in Germany, so I'm going to make form out of 5. This takes it out of a lot of the equation.

Payment:

Word Count: 168
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 10/12.5
Interest: 9/12.5
Form: 3/5

Payment: 50k

Comments: Good read and keep trying Smile try using spell check on Microsoft Word as that will help eliminate a lot of errors Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers