Create Account

Davydenko-Slepyshev Team Announcement

Sportsnet Anchor : Rumor has it that Russian wonderkid Yevgeny Davydenko-Slepyshev has decided on a place to play for the upcoming SMJHL season. It was rumored that four teams all offered him a contract, and it took him all of eight hours between announcing his intention to play and picking a team. Without further ado, we send you live to his press announcement!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you coming tonight. Before Yevgeny comes on stage, he asked me as his agent to say a few words in clear, easily-understandable English. Yevgeny wants to thank all four of the teams that extended offers to him, and also wants to stress his decision was not made because of money nor proximity to a certain Ms. Elisha Cuthbert. Now, please welcome, Yevgeny...DAVYDENKO-SLEPYSHEV!"

[Image: L17_732.jpg]

"Hello...thanks all you for coming tonight! I very excited to make big 'nouncement! I would first like thank four clubs who offered me a...offer:"

Knights
Falcons
:impact:
Scarecrows

"All four of these Gay-Ems were very nice, very professional. I am very happy to 'nounce that I have decided to play in great hockey city of...

ST. LOUIS!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

I am very hep-py to be in St. Louis, their Gay-Em "HabsFanFromOntario" made me very nice offer, very good ben'fits. He say to me...want to be part of something special and new? I say yes please! Then he give me powerplay time, I like humongous happy!!! Towel
Question?"

"Stan Mikita Jr., Collingwood Call Newspaper, why did you snub the perennial favorite- Kelowna Knights? The Impact? Even the Falcons have a better team than the Scarecrows!"

"Thanks Stan. HFFO tell me he give me Pee-Pee time. Tell me I can be first team legend with practice! I think is good reason. PLUS- St. Louis is BIG hockey city, like Miami and Atlanta!"

"Darren Dregersson, Stockholm Senate, how do you feel the team will do in their inaugural season?"

"Thanks Mr. Swedish guy. Our team is good. I know. Much better than Regina Junior C League! Time for one more question.."

"Hey YDS, Pierre McGuire here with TSN. Any chance you know..heehee...Dustin Tokarski? Maybe Dion...heeHEE...Phaneuf? Wanna grab dinner later?"

"I'm not sure what you ask...goodnight everyone! SECURITY..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That concludes our coverage of YDS, the Russian Sensation's Announcement...here are his contract details:

Scarecrows , 1 year, 2-million.

He is expected to make the jump to the SHL next season and potentially crack Russia's World Championship roster.

Ilike YDS!!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Star is the making

STL is very lucky to get you Towel

Welcome to the team B)

Here is the former captain and goalie welcoming you to the team

<-----
former because this seasons captains are tba, Welcome to STL Cheers

Ilike
Welcome my friend ...to the'Crows..
-OR-
privetstvuyu moyego druga...'Crows

Congratulations to the awesome GM's in St.Louis :D