Create Account

Does the SHL have a problem with its TPEstructure?

I actually posted it yesterday Bojo lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Noooo I look silly now.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

tf is HO worried about REGRESSION for???

worry about limiting tpe for everyone so players cant be at 1500 tpe in 4 seasons.

In reality 3 simple changes would go along way to solving some of the issues people are seeing. Schutlzy is right in that we dont want to throw the baby out with the bath water. So change last number in the update scale from 8 to 10. Start regression as it currently is 2 seasons earlier and set a hard cap on tpe per season something like I posted above
first 2 seasons no cap
seasons 3-5 150 cap
seasons 6 and up 125-135 cap

Not radical changes to the structure of what we are but would go a long way in accomplishing what many see as a problem with tpe inflation and maxed builds.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 22 2015, 10:04 AM

Cuz it was posted an hour ago. Tongue

I do like that idea of adding a tpe cap per season when in regression. Only problem is lots of peoe lazily do updates and updaters haven't been hard on them for it.
It was posted yesterday ya dummy

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by goldlab@Aug 22 2015, 10:22 AM
tf is HO worried about REGRESSION for???

worry about limiting tpe for everyone so players cant be at 1500 tpe in 4 seasons.
Well since we have guys who already have a ridiculous amount of TPE, doesn't it seem a little late to just restrict TPE earning?

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 22 2015, 10:13 AM

Well since we have guys who already have a ridiculous amount of TPE, doesn't it seem a little late to just restrict TPE earning?

...................... and this is the guy blue team is grooming for commish??

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)

If you start the regression 2 seasons earlier it will remove some of the tpe of those who currently have a ton. You dont restrict the first 2 seasons and semi restrict seaons 3-5 which would allow new players more of an opportunity to catch up. Setting the cap around 125-135 will allow those who want to keep their player from regressing a couple seasons to stave it off but eventually it will come down. i think the 3 things I suggested are a fair compromise for all 3 schools of thought on diversifying builds. I've read through all the various threads and this gives something for everyone without penalizing those who work and have worked too harshly. Eventually the system will correct itsself in a few seasons and accomplish the goals I think people would like. And it's not drastic so it doesn't take away from those who have already worked immediately and throw the whole league into a state of flux.

Quote:Originally posted by goldlab@Aug 22 2015, 11:22 AM

...................... and this is the guy blue team is grooming for commish??

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)
Excellent contribution as always.

Gorlab so salty, but idk why

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 22 2015, 11:38 AM
Gorlab so salty, but idk why
It's his way of showing appreciation for me putting him in the Impact HoF.

and effectively derailed, so much for trying to get a compromise solution sigh

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Aug 22 2015, 11:44 AM
I like the idea personally and would like to see it looked at with what we currently have to see if it would be viable.

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Aug 22 2015, 12:44 PM
Not derailed until a full page off topic, there's hope Vliddy

Wow Vlid with a beautiful Idea =D>

[Image: 336.jpg]