Create Account

Klosecast 18

Please submit more questions for the next episode.

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/41101636/file.html

Riot

[Image: 1388024473718.png]

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Feb 19 2014, 08:15 PM
[Image: 1388024473718.png]

Posting to yourself?

Nah I dealt with it quite effectively. I just enjoyed the quote Tongue

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Feb 19 2014, 08:30 PM
Nah I dealt with it quite effectively. I just enjoyed the quote Tongue

Works for me.

I've been waiting for this episode. I hope you touched on the kladno trade considering you pumped his wheels everything he was brought up on previous podcasts.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 19 2014, 08:37 PM
I've been waiting for this episode. I hope you touched on the kladno trade considering you pumped his wheels everything he was brought up on previous podcasts.

Forgot :lol:

I gave you a lot to talk about, lol. SO... Live review time!!

Of course you wouldn't understand Sex Panther. Tongue Also, you are like oh so close to saying Aittokallio. It's actually not as hard as you'd think, just look up Sami Aittokallio (who I took the name from). At least it was hilarious as shit to hear you try and say it.

Also, lasagna yummmmm. <3 I want some. lol DID YOU RUN OVER A CHICKEN? You can go ahead and like Hasek all you want, I take Roy as an Avs fan.

I got so worried about you forgetting McBride for a while there. For shame, GoB, for shame. You're a goalie now, gotta remember the legends that you're going to try and replace. Also, what about Corcoran, also in that space? Or maybe Heiss, since a lot of people bring him up as top-10?

Good luck with the HoF. We'll all pull for you to make it in Year 2!

That stream of consciousness at the end saying people you hope to play with and such, I doubt I'm going to stop by Seattle. I'm no back-up, even if you're a giant and future 2nd best goalie in the league to me. haha

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Feb 19 2014, 09:11 PM
I gave you a lot to talk about, lol. SO... Live review time!!

Of course you wouldn't understand Sex Panther. Tongue Also, you are like oh so close to saying Aittokallio. It's actually not as hard as you'd think, just look up Sami Aittokallio (who I took the name from). At least it was hilarious as shit to hear you try and say it.

Also, lasagna yummmmm. <3 I want some. lol DID YOU RUN OVER A CHICKEN? You can go ahead and like Hasek all you want, I take Roy as an Avs fan.

I got so worried about you forgetting McBride for a while there. For shame, GoB, for shame. You're a goalie now, gotta remember the legends that you're going to try and replace. Also, what about Corcoran, also in that space? Or maybe Heiss, since a lot of people bring him up as top-10?

Good luck with the HoF. We'll all pull for you to make it in Year 2!

That stream of consciousness at the end saying people you hope to play with and such, I doubt I'm going to stop by Seattle. I'm no back-up, even if you're a giant and future 2nd best goalie in the league to me. haha

Corc and Heiss should have been in the list, yes. My oversight. It's been a long week. I had to work on Saturday and it throws my whole week off.

I was at a Sabres-Avs game where Roy was benched. Then a Sabres-Devils game where Brodeur got yanked in the 1st. I go Hasek. Smile

Listening to the goalie part, waiting to see if you mention either Ocho or Bobs.

Gotta love that tofu discussion/favourite food segment Tongue