Create Account

Karpotsov Group Files Suit Against Former Client

I am representing Sergei Karpotsov in a civil lawsuit against Chico Salmon, a recent draft pick and signee of the Texas Renegades. There was a contract breach where my client did not receive his earnings off the deal that he struck with the Texas hockey team. Salmon terminated Karpotsov from his duties as his Agent and has verbally announced that he will not pay Karpotsov for the work he completed. Toevs is due to earn 10% off Salmons two year deal worth $15,000,000 USD.

Jon Doran
Senior Partner
Toevs, Doran, and Associates.

I am defending my client Chico Salmon and Uh... everything that guy just said is bullshit... Thank you.

I have hired Harri to represent me in the court of LAW

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Feb 24 2014, 06:08 PM
I am defending my client Chico Salmon and Uh... everything that guy just said is bullshit... Thank you.

Save it for the court room, junior.

Take all Park's money or force him to be sent down.

Ilike

I can confirm this. We shall be suing him for money owed and defamation of character.

Thanks,

Sergei Karpotsov

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

BREAKING:

It now appears that Texas General Manager Elias Armia is rumored to be looking at his legal opportunities AGAINST Chico Salmon. Salmon has now reportedly refused to report to team facilities after already completing the team training camp. It is reported that part of the Salmon defense, weak as it may be, is to declare that he has never signed a contract. Things seem to be falling apart for this once promising young hockey player. If all this comes to fruition, who would take a chance on a character like this?

Stay tuned.

Chico for president