Create Account

S17 Pre-Season Index

Scarecrows After that horrid start, we're doing decent again!

Quote:Originally posted by #WEAREWINTER@Mar 7 2014, 02:16 PM

When you're updated they'll be put into the sim.

Update page

Some of my stats were missing. I just checked. Not those that I posted as those weren't updated.. however, I have an update that Jon said "Updated" afterwards, but the "update" he did isn't on my player page or in the sim.

Player updates would be nice.. Need to know where I'm at for TPE so I don't fly over the junior cap.. I have 6 TPE to spend now and 5TPE on Tuesday. Already have 11 waiting to be updated and the supposedly 9 that Jon updated before that isn't anywhere to be found.

Whose the Whalers updater?

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Mar 9 2014, 10:42 AM

Update page

Some of my stats were missing. I just checked. Not those that I posted as those weren't updated.. however, I have an update that Jon said "Updated" afterwards, but the "update" he did isn't on my player page or in the sim.

Player updates would be nice.. Need to know where I'm at for TPE so I don't fly over the junior cap.. I have 6 TPE to spend now and 5TPE on Tuesday. Already have 11 waiting to be updated and the supposedly 9 that Jon updated before that isn't anywhere to be found.

Whose the Whalers updater?
JY.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Makarov>>>>Lundgren

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

#1 in almost every stat :D

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]