Create Account

Platoon season ending presser

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Apr 6 2014, 03:18 PM

At least I was contributing to the game thread Wink

So basically what your saying is that only people in the playoffs can comment in game threads and ask questions at end of season press conferences?

Please.
That's not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying if you are not in the playoffs why shit talk a team that is? You are basically no better than Cuffy for doing so.

I agree Cuffy needs to tone it down in that area, but to call him out for you basically do something just as stupid (logically speaking) is kind of messed.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Apr 6 2014, 06:26 PM

That's not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying if you are not in the playoffs why shit talk a team that is? You are basically no better than Cuffy for doing so.

I agree Cuffy needs to tone it down in that area, but to call him out for you basically do something just as stupid (logically speaking) is kind of messed.

Why not? It's part of the ongoing rivalry I have with Tut. It's well documented given the public displays of dislike we have shown. My post was clearly a joke, referencing his username to his team's own crash and burn.

Also, the logic behind my response to Cuffy was just fine. This is the Platoon's press conference, and I made a comment regarding the platoon, to which he responded with something about Seattle, completely off topic.

But it's irrelevant, as I have nothing against Cuffy, Were going golfing tomorrow, since both our teams are watching the playoffs now.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

i didnt mean nothing bad to seattle i just like trying to get people going.
@Merica Time and Location

[Image: cuffana.png]

Who's your golf partner going to be?

Haha ya my username is old when me an syckez had a disagreement on how to run the team Tongue. Had a username request waiting for awhile now

West Kendall

Oh well if its all friendly banter, carry on gents!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by The Sheriff@Apr 6 2014, 06:55 PM
Who's your golf partner going to be?

Are you available?

@Cuffy- Los Angeles, so we can go support Morley afterwards.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Will you stay in West Kendall?

How does it feel to be a seller at the deadline, sell your top scorer to a contender for a great price, and go further than the team you traded him to? Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Apr 6 2014, 10:47 PM
How does it feel to be a seller at the deadline, sell your top scorer to a contender for a great price, and go further than the team you traded him to? Tongue
Like you were the problem :lol: Tongue

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Apr 6 2014, 10:47 PM

I think its ironic an perhaps with u in the line up we might have gone farther. However we added a great young piece for a guy we knew wanted to leave in Duj so im happy with the deal

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Takoda@Apr 6 2014, 08:42 PM
Will you stay in West Kendall?

My future is up in the air at this point im in what most would consider my prime ive been a strong player for the 3 years in the league. For once i control my fate and my teams aswell. So i wont give up an be very active in trying to improve West Kendall. However i dont hold full power in everything so some decisions made this year could decide my fate

West Kendall