Create Account

Breaking News: Reid to Team World

Breaking News coming down the pipeline. Benjamin Reid has been selected to play on the Team World roster. When contacted via phone, Reid had the following to say:

"What an incredible honor. The opportunity to represent a global community is stunning. In some ways it very much fits with my desires to bring people together; this time through a unique experience. I'm ready to play hard for Team World and to get to know my TW family. "

News has just come in from cfekete, Team World IHJF commissioner. Waiting for the draft has been a chest-thumping wait. No one has been more excited than Reid who now has an extra opportunity in front of him. When we talked to his parents via phone they had the following to say:

"(Indistinguishable yelling and screaming; a combination of laughing and crying)"

We're excited to see how he plays and have no doubt that he will contribute a tremendous amount to the team and the games alike. Keep in tune for more details regarding his involvement with the team.

UPDATE: Reid to play with long-time friend Sherrill, John Heimer-Schmidt

2 minutes to deadline niiicceee

6 ballots in the draw now how do you feel about it

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

TEAM WORLD LEGGO

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

I feel fortunate to have such a great place to contribute my efforts (what a meta post, huh?). In all sincerity, this is totally awesome