Create Account

Rider Clitsome joins DGA!

Deener Gold Agency is proud to have on board our fourth client, Rider Clitsome!

<b><div align="center">Rider Clitsome</b>

[Image: _nhl_draft_filip_forsberg_mikhail_grigor...f_top_.jpg]

Attributes:

CK = Checking: 50
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 94
ST = Strength: 95
EN = Endurance: 93 (3/8)
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 99
FO = Face Offs: 53
PA = Passing: 81
SC = Scoring: 99
DF = Defense: 89
PS = Penalty Shot: 53

[Image: n3ltte.png]

Season 23 was a stellar one for Rider Clitsome, who finished with 39 points (good enough for 5th on the Steelhawks).

Rider is a very good offensive player who can create things off his stick every single time he touches the puck. Being drafted in season 21, the past couple of seasons have been developmental for the young Clitsome, but he is now ready to step into a bigger role and start earning some more ice time (currently averaging 5 less minutes per game from every player above him in Steelhawks scoring).

Clitsome is a part of the future of the Steelhawks, and now the Deener-Gold Standard family as well.

</div>

InterviewYou're a very high-profile member on this website. By joining the DGA, you will be helping the reputation of it soar. Why DGA?

I think smaller agencies have the ability to direct more personal attention to their clients and agencies like LKA have outgrown their capabilities to handle the needs of their clients. Deener is a proven winner who knows what it takes to make a Champion. I'm confident he'll help me take the next step in my career as I enter my final contract year and my prime.

Interview What do you wish to accomplish throughout the rest of your career?

Like everyone I want to win the Cup, but I see myself entering my prime and ready for the spotlight. Free Agency is coming up and that's a great way to gain exposure and an opportunity to get off the 2nd line. I want to set records and I can't do that playing 17 minutes a game.

Interview Your contract is up in S24. What added benefit do you possibly foresee from joining a top agency like DGA?

I have some ideas of what I'm looking for. Hopefully DGA can help me obtain these things and together we can find a good fit for my talents.

Current Client List:

Forwards:
David Benson
Robb Wind
Rider Clitsome

Defensemen:
The Carl Mountain

Goalies:

<div align="center">The Deener-<span style='color:yellow'>Gold<span style='color:black'> Standard Agency
</span></span>
Apply here: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54200</div>

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Because fuck my blood pressure, right?

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Wow. @Schultz welcome to my shit list.

Ilike

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia