Create Account

100 post presser

*Ready for Grading*

I'm a few behind, but the boys in the room said I need a 100 post presser ! At the time of this writing I currently have 2g 5a for 7 pts in 12 games. Bring on the questions.

Interview Vancouver Whalera suck ? That's more of a half assed statement, but ill bite. Obviously not as muxh as you'd like for us too. This bunch is for real. We aren't going away anytime soon.

Interview Thoughts on your performance ? I'm somewhat happy. It could be better. I'm a rookie slowly building up. Its been a good start.

Interview Goals ? Continue to build and add TPE to help bolster my teams defense and passing. We have an extremely balanced scoring attack. I want to be one of those shut down guys goal scorers hate to play against.

Interview How are you enjoying it here ? This place is great. There are so many helpful people and not just the ones from my team.

Interview How is your season going so far ? I'd say I'm having a typical rookie season so far. I'm currently around 0.62 ppg. My build is leaning toward more of a defensive player it seems.

Interview How is the teams LR ? This bunch is so fun to be around. You never know what you are gonna get. The veterans all are very helpful and the guys on call ups are very informative as well. I think I fit in well here.

Interview Who are your favourite teammates ? I always seem to have good interaction with Cody Black. Crawford works well with me too. McZ is fun to be around but I'm not sure he knows I'm around haha !

Interview How great is it playing on a team hated for its greatness ? Its awesome. Its instant motivation. It makes it fun for sure. Haters love us ?

Interview Do you like movies and stuff ? I like almost any sports movies. I grew up around dirt sprint carracing also. If it moves fast I usually like it.

Vancouver Whalers suck?

Thoughts on your performance?

Goals?

Interview How are you enjoying it here?

Interview How is your season going so far?

Interview How is the teams LR?

Thanks for your time!

Keep up the hard work :D

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Who are your favourite teammates?
How fun is it being on a team hated for it's greatness?
Do you like movies and stuff?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]