Create Account

Klosecast 114

Yes, Yes...Friend :ph34r:

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Nice job as usual. That was an almost coherent analysis of the Super Bowl you had going there. :D

I couldn't agree more about Boston and their sport's teams. Fuck em' all.

Both Bonk (Big Manius) and I are huge classic wrestling fans. We are a little older than most on here and remember the eighties and nineties very well. I'd like to give some thought to your question before answering, but in the meantime you did inspire me to switch up my avatar. I truly laughed out loud when that song came on. :lol:

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

7:40 this morning and I was already listening to it on youtube. Great theme. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Feb 2 2016, 09:52 AM
Yes, Yes...Friend  :ph34r:

I'm not sure to what you're referring or implying....

:unsure:

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 2 2016, 01:46 PM

I'm not sure to what you're referring or implying....

:unsure:

I'm just messing Smile you said you were picking up your friend on the way to work, I was assuming you meant your Asian friend Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada